No announcement yet.

2020 APR Customer Supplied Action TBH Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm kind of surprised the S/A Ranger didn't go as quick as the Mavericks. I think it's the best deal of the bunch at this price. It's certainly not a walking around hunter, but it is a good entry point into long range shooting and offers tons of stability from a deer stand......kind of like the old school Remington Senderos. Running something like a 7-08, 6 or 6.5CM in an 18"-20" configuration it makes an easy shooting long range suppressed toy that's easy to feed.

Comment

Robert- if the Rangers don’t all go is there a way to get one of the Renegade stocks in SA? I have an already custom 700 with a heavy contour in a Boyd’s stock. Want to upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
        Robert- if the Rangers don’t all go is there a way to get one of the Renegade stocks in SA? I have an already custom 700 with a heavy contour in a Boyd’s stock. Want to upgrade.

Absolutely! I mentioned somewhere earlier that if any were left over we will offer them here at a pretty good discount.

Thanks to everyone who placed an order today, and thanks for being patient with us. That was a wild ride for a few hours! Haha. Pretty sure a few walk in customers left with a skewed impression of what a normal day looks like in our shop

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
          Absolutely! I mentioned somewhere earlier that if any were left over we will offer them here at a pretty good discount.

Thanks to everyone who placed an order today, and thanks for being patient with us. That was a wild ride for a few hours! Haha. Pretty sure a few walk in customers left with a skewed impression of what a normal day looks like in our shop

I can only imagine walking into that!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Sounds good.

Comment

280 AI in the Ranger
              25" 1:9 barrel
              Graphite Black metal
              Olive w/ Black Web stock
              Skip Fluting
              Having full rework of action

Can't wait

Comment

I thought about coming by to place the order but work got in the way. The whole time I was getting the busy signal I was kicking myself for not rearranging and going but all worked out ok. Thanks again guys.

Comment

Option 1
                  Maverick short action
                  22 inch barrel
                  Ratchet fluting
                  Gill brake
                  Black base with green and grey sponge pattern

Comment

I'm kind of surprised the S/A Ranger didn't go as quick as the Mavericks. I think it's the best deal of the bunch at this price. It's certainly not a walking around hunter, but it is a good entry point into long range shooting and offers tons of stability from a deer stand......kind of like the old school Remington Senderos. Running something like a 7-08, 6 or 6.5CM in an 18"-20" configuration it makes an easy shooting long range suppressed toy that's easy to feed.
                    I already put in my order. If you have some left I might order 2 if you guys are up for it. I have a sa Axiom I was saving for a switch barrel chassis rifle but I might reconsider. Hopefully everyone has an opportunity at a deal too good to miss. But if there’s leftover I’d reconsider.

Comment

Build Specs:
                      Option 2 Ranger

.300wm
                      1:8.75 twist @ 24 inches
                      Ship flutes
                      Spiral Fluted bolt
                      Medium Tactical Bolt Knob
                      TriggerTech Special
                      Stock - Olive w/ black webbing
                      Barreled action - graphite black
                      Muzzlebreak- Area 419 Hellfire

Comment

I may be the only one that ordered a 6.5 PRC. Can’t wait to get my hands on it and start finding a load she likes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Death Dealer View Post
                          I may be the only one that ordered a 6.5 PRC. Can’t wait to get my hands on it and start finding a load she likes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I was considering one in 6.5PRC but I already have a 7mm-08 and a 270wsm so I chose the 300wm to shoot the heavier bullets.

Comment

L/A Rangers still available?

Comment

Originally posted by Main Frame View Post
                              L/A Rangers still available?
                              As per Robert post from yesterday after 5 pm, they were 18 L/A Rangers available.

Comment

I wonder what kinda time frame we're looking at for completed rifles?

Comment

Working...
                                X