Google and China's military

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google and China's military

Google is working with the Chinese military on AI and backed out of a contract with the US military.
    So people who don't think that some of these companies need to be broken up need to do some research.
    Palmer Luckey the founder of Anduril Industries got the contract that Google walked away from that was a 250 million dollar contract.

Last month the investor said Google has a "seemingly treasonous" relationship with China. Now, in a New York Times op-ed, he's underlining his point.

Well, treason is different from the other arguments I’ve heard for breaking them up. I’m a capitalist who believes that free enterprise should indeed be free. However, when an American company openly does business with a communist nation that would benefit their military, you gotta start whacking CEOs.[emoji6][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Did I read that correctly? So the employees demand they stop working with our government but it's ok to work with the Chinese government? I think there are some computer geeks that need a one way ticket heading east.

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
        Did I read that correctly? So the employees demand they stop working with our government but it's ok to work with the Chinese government? I think there are some computer geeks that need a one way ticket heading east.
        Sure looks like it.

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
          "You're fired" has always worked for me. And theres a thousand ways to do it without saying those words.

Comment

Working...
          X