Colorado Leftover License

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado Leftover License

Just FYI to anyone trying to call CPW to place a order for a leftover license... the call system is either down or busy. Been trying since they opened this morning.

I was online and got in about 9:08 and they were already sold out of the tags I wanted. There were 15 of the tags I wanted left over, which is a rather large amount. On the bright side, it did save me a little money.

Comment

Originally posted by ramrod View Post
      I was online and got in about 9:08 and they were already sold out of the tags I wanted. There were 15 of the tags I wanted left over, which is a rather large amount. On the bright side, it did save me a little money.
      Same... looks like ill be only hunting in TX this year unless i decide to go OTC

Comment

I had my tag in the basket at 905. Tried to pay and was told no quota left.

Comment

Originally posted by rutnbuk View Post
          i had my tag in the basket at 905. Tried to pay and was told no quota left.
          same here , had mine in at 9:04 and was too late, no quota left!

Comment

Well tried to get my grandpa a left over tag for 86 fourth rifle season elk so he could hunt with me. By the time we got ahold of them they were sold out.

Comment

Working...
            X