Score Estimate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Score Estimate

I'm still pretty new to the forums and see a lot of people seem to know what they are talking about when it comes to age and score. I shot this buck in 2010 and never had anyone really tell me what it would score. Just wanted to see what the people on the forum could come up with. This is my best buck to date. It's the same deer that is in my avatar.

All I know is that my uncle measured him at 22 1/4" inside and he guess it would go high 140 or low 150.

I'd probably have to agree with your uncle. Cool deer. I don't think it would get to the 150's though, I'll say 144.

Comment

148-154. Ish. Nice deer.

Comment

Thanks. My uncle actually shot this bucks spawn last year we think. The rack was almost identical with the bent brow tine and everything, but the one my uncle shot went 24 inches inside. For comparison if mine is high 140's the one he shot was probably pushing 170. He was so old we thought he might actually be on the decline. Instead of the crab claw G3's he had like 5 inch G3's. Was a bit heavier as well. Wish I could find a picture. There are some great low fence bucks in Cottle County.

Comment

142-147 hard to tell from those angles an nothing to reference

Comment

140s...mid..cool buck...def wall hanger..

Comment

145"

Comment

140-145 great buck

Comment

mid to high 140s

Comment

Working...
                  X