Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for Amistad bow hunter

Or anybody else that might know.

When did the put an Archery range on Amistad? I don't remember seeing it when I was there 3 years ago. I could have just missed it though. I noticed it this morning when I drove past it.

Its not the parks archery range. Its a private range.

Comment

Thats right, its a private range which I happen to be a member of. You mean the one thats one mile past the Y. If you're talking about something else, theres something I want to hear about.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post
        Thats right, its a private range which I happen to be a member of. You mean the one thats one mile past the Y. If you're talking about something else, theres something I want to hear about.

That's the one, I just don't remember seeing it when I hunted there 3 years ago. Has it been there longer than that?

Comment

Its been more than a decade, but I don't know the exact number of years. Before we made the sign, there was a pylwood sign next to the gate. Now we have started to go public more with the sign and we even have a TV informercial thingy .

Comment

Sergio where you been? I sent you an e-mail. Drop me a line and let me know how things are going.

Comment

Sergio is in boot camp! He will not be answering emails for a very long time!!

Comment

Working...
              X