Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the 2nd amendment & bet NICS will be busy this week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the 2nd amendment & bet NICS will be busy this week.

Been on the road getting my boys crap back home from college & wife told me about this...guy obviously has some coin but would gladly contribute if things turn worse.

The more this defund the police crap unfolds, those not willing to fold are going to pop up & I suspect we'll see more of this...how the act is demonized & what the short term is for the Mccluskey family needs to be followed. I reckon some patriots will stand up since they have been publicly shamed for defending their property with the evil black gun nobody needs.

Call me loco but I see this playing out again in short order in another town near you.

The pair told police the protesters broke a gate to get in, and they only retrieved their guns when they spotted “multiple” people who were already armed.

They are already plastering their name and address all over the internet and some local has publicly stated they will look into brining charges against them.
    Crazy crap like this can be the catalyst that sets it all off.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9AQEHOZYB4"]YouTube[/ame]

Comment

The man apparently spends his days representing people Who claim to have has bad encounters with the cops

Comment

Good for them on protecting their property. It's not like they lived on a public street. However, wife needs a gun lesson.

Comment

It will be interesting to see what comes of this... These type of encounters will define our country moving forward. That entire community/neighborhood better stand up in support of that couple.

Comment

Cuomo is such a tool...the only thing that couple should be accused of is poor muzzle control & wife needs a lesson on trigger safety.

He handles his nonsense well.

CNN’s Chris Cuomo was accused of siding with the "mob" on Tuesday night during a contentious interview with Mark McCloskey, the man who went viral for brandishing a gun alongside his wife as the couple protected their home from protesters.   

Comment

Just more proof that the Democrats are truly anti American.

Comment

It didn’t appear he was instigating anything. He had told the first few to leave and then the mob arrived and began approaching. I believe any reasonable person would have done the same under those conditions. The prosecutor on tv threatening to charge the couple ought to be tarred and feathered as she got dropped off at the county line....

Comment

Of course it was a peaceful protest. They had guns pointed at them. As they all should.

Comment

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
                      It didn’t appear he was instigating anything. He had told the first few to leave and then the mob arrived and began approaching. I believe any reasonable person would have done the same under those conditions. The prosecutor on tv threatening to charge the couple ought to be tarred and feathered as she got dropped off at the county line....
                      I read on fox that the particular prosecutor in question received financial support from Soros so no telling what they are up against w/ her bias...one thing for sure is the guy is gonna go down fighting.

Comment

Right is right, wrong is wrong the way I see it. Looks like criminal mischief and criminal trespass to me.

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with what the homeowners did, and I would do the same......though I might have just sat in a chair on the porch with a shotgun leaning against the wall next to me.

Question for the lefty DA: What is more "intimidating"....two people protecting their home/selves with guns or hundreds of agitated protesters trespassing in a private neighborhood?.....I would think the latter.

Comment

None of this matters because when Biden wins you will have to turn over all of your firearms or have them forcibly removed.

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
                              None of this matters because when Biden wins you will have to turn over all of your firearms or have them forcibly removed.
                              Come and take it!

Comment

Working...
                              X