What are YOU doing about it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are YOU doing about it?

Lots of folks on here are more fired up than they have been in a very long time. Every new day brings another loss of something else...from a statue, a show, a movie, building etc. and it doesn't appear to be slowing down. Other than jumping and social media (TBH) and complaining, what are YOU actively doing to try to push back? I am not asking this as to try to say no one is doing anything. I am honestly curious what different ways people are actively pushing back. So that myself and others who want to do something but are a little confused as to where to begin have some direction. Thanks in advance for sharing.

I've been drinking more hard liquor.

Comment

Voting in November, Dems do what they do, blame everyone else for their problems caused by their platform of free programs and no responsibility for your actions. If it goes far enough that they go to non-liberal areas to do their nonsense then should get western really quick. So far they are destroying liberal run areas for the most part.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Called and got my retirement numbers, been looking for property to buy to move away from some of this nonsense- considered relocating to an Island life scene- no news

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
          Called and got my retirement numbers, been looking for property to buy to move away from some of this nonsense- considered relocating to an Island life scene- no news
          Been heading that way also, any area with a low tax base will probably not have any issues we are seeing now but it will be rural,etc. Not a bad thing.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

I listen to music, watch cowboy movies, hunt, fish, exercise, and don’t spend money in liberal cities. I Pray and I don’t let folk tell me how to feel or what to do. I realized that regardless of how sorrowful, barbaric, or sad the things going on in these liberal areas seems to be, a liberal implosion is winning.

The body counts in these liberal areas from illness to crime is a direct result of their own policy and “we” never had to fire a shot. I say, fighting sin with sin like they do is either gonna be a wake up call or destruction.

I an a human animal with the Grace of God first, US citizen second. I spent over 20 years in the military and if a foreign country dropped in with parachutes today like “red dawn”, I’d feed them and point them to the liberals.
            Last edited by Johnny44; 06-16-2020, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
              Glen, whatcha thinking about as far as island life? My wife would love that. Maybe I could do it with a couple trips a year to hunt in the mountains.

Comment

Andros - Have looked several times. Not a bad boat ride to the States. Also have Fast Ferries.

Comment

I'm afraid the only thing the libtards will respond to is a taste of their own medicine.

but this is how I/we protest the protestors
                  -it's been over 10 yrs since mcdonalds has gotten a single red cent from our household
                  -don't really care for Whataburger, now they will not be an option
                  -most importantly, I vote, and so does my wife
                  -I haven't watched a minute of nfl since the kneeling.. don't miss it a bit.. I'm done with the nba, too

look how the country has been disrupted by such a small percentage the population, imagine what the 'haves' could do if we did the same(but most of us have jobs, are good family men, and can differentiate right from wrong)

*by haves, I mean those who make good decisions, stay out of trouble, work hard

Comment

My life is focused on the day I am in. Jesus said not to worry about tomorrow, take care of the day you have in front of you. As far as push back, that is a tough one, how do you push back except to be smart, calm and educate others as best you can so they also vote correctly, but in the end trust in the Lord to lead and guide you. I don't live in the city for a reason, if I did my response may be different and a little more hostile. lol

Comment

The sports aspect was predicted years ago by Rush L. The left goal is to attack every American institution from family values, sports, Christianity, healthcare, you name it.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                        My life is focused on the day I am in. Jesus said not to worry about tomorrow, take care of the day you have in front of you. As far as push back, that is a tough one, how do you push back except to be smart, calm and educate others as best you can so they also vote correctly, but in the end trust in the Lord to lead and guide you. I don't live in the city for a reason, if I did my response may be different and a little more hostile. lol
                        That's good advice overall but God does need mankind to be active and involved. I'm busy like most working to earn a living. I don't spend my money where it can go to further the Democrat agenda but it is hard to know about all of the businesses. A lot of businesses are a conglomerate that own the network news organizations. I am cutting ties with the following and the one at the top gets a fair amount of money from me. Some I have already eased upon but now I'm done.
                        Amazon
                        Netflix
                        Whataburger
                        NFL
                        Trying to go to ACE hardware before Home Depot.
                        Using Duckduckgo instead of Google, I don't know if that helps any but...hell why not.
                        I may drop Verizon and go to Patriot Mobil.
                        I know my actions alone won't make a difference but it is about the principal of it.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Comment

Most important thing you can do is vote and explain to your kids why you vote the way you do. This should help hold the line for now and in future generations. If the democrats win then you can be assured that the 2A will come under attack, along with much much more.

Comment

Solid advice, CDub.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                              I've been drinking more hard liquor.

Of course you would reply with this & make me LOL...I'm sure this is what most would admit to honestly if forced to sit down & discuss.

My mother whom is one of the most intelligent people on the planet drives me crazy as she only follows only the msm, plays her like a fiddle & hit a nerve yesterday...while she initially was with the norm on relaxing the restrictions just a couple - few weeks ago & elated to go out for a family dinner at one of our favorites just last week before we fell into the bs of new spike crap, had the nerve to lectured me on my responsibility of mask wearing. BARF!!!!!! I'm done & told her no more covid talk nor is it "my responsibility to protect others with this so called one way mask theory".

If you are at risk, it's on you...don't want me in your place of biz, put up a sign & I'll go somewhere else. I am done with masks.

Comment

Working...
                              X