Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's going on the smoker/grill this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's going on the smoker/grill this weekend?

I'm going to do some baby backs, 6 briskets, couple pork butts, and a couple chickens. What y'all got going. As always pics while underway or it didn't happen.

Nada for me....chasing whitewings down south so the folks putting on the hunts get to play pitboss and grillmaster this weekend for us.

Heard BBQ for both lunches and smoked prime rib and tenderloin for dinner. Gonna be different not being camp b***h at a dove hunt..

Comment

20 briskets already smoked for tailgate Saturday. They will go back on for about an hour in stages to feed everyone fresh brisket. Guns up!

Comment

Gonna do a brisket & some ribs.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
          20 briskets already smoked for tailgate Saturday. They will go back on for about an hour in stages to feed everyone fresh brisket. Guns up!

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I've had great luck with the Sous Vide to reheat protein that has been smoked. I used an ice chest full of water at 140 degrees.

Comment

Going to run a couple racks and maybe a bird or two this weekend.

Picked up an old country gravity fed a couple of weeks ago, and with the thermoworks signals + fan it holds to less than 1 degree of the set temp. Adding wood chunks to the fire box is the only "work" and it produces very close to any offset I've cooked on.

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
                Going to run a couple racks and maybe a bird or two this weekend.

Picked up an old country gravity fed a couple of weeks ago, and with the thermoworks signals + fan it holds to less than 1 degree of the set temp. Adding wood chunks to the fire box is the only "work" and it produces very close to any offset I've cooked on.
                May look into that for small cooks

Comment

Brisket, ribs, JalapeƱo poppers, smoked queso and Shrimp! Ready for some college football!

Comment

Hot smoking salmon filets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I gotta go catch 1 more limit of shrimp. So prolly just boil up some shrimp n crab.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

18 lb brisket, several racks of wibs and some snaw-sedge!
                        Y’all have a great holiday weekend!!

Comment

Don't forget to share the tailgate pics!

Comment

Brisket, ribs and yard bird here!!!!

Comment

Depending on the weather fajitas, tablitas and sausage and if the birds are flying some poppers

Comment

Working...
                              X