No announcement yet.

Prayer request for my 8yr old son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man, I just scanned through parts of this thread and as bad as that first post was, I was a wreck too just reading through it... I have now come to the last few posts and the good report (relatively speaking). I join all the others in prayer for complete healing for your son. I am so, so thankful for the technology we have at our disposal today and the way God uses it to perform miracles every single day. I will be praying for Baron for healing and complete restoration of his health. That young man has his whole life ahead of him and God has a special place in His boundless heart for the little ones. He will see to it that Baron is healed.

Lord God hear our pleas. You Lord have told us in Your Word just how special these little ones are to You and it is Your desire that none should fall. We ask You Lord to take up Baron into Your arms and heal him. Restore his bone structure. Use his care team to do Your work and heal him. Give him the strength to endure the long treatment and give his mom and dad the strength and wisdom to walk with their son through this trial in strength, not as someone weak from famine, but as someone who has the full power of You God in their hand, confident in the outcome of healing for Baron. Give them peace and comfort Lord. And Lord, we sometimes are afraid to ask for patience, but Lord in this case, give this family the patience to work through our earthly system of health care in order to see the Work of Your hands Lord. Bring peace to them all as they spend their time with the care team and with each succeeding treatment, strengthen their hope. Lord we thank You for the healing You have laid out for Baron and we lift him and his whole family up to You today and throughout this trial until it is done and Baron is healed. In Jesus Name, Amen!

Comment

Sounds like y’all have a great plan! If for some reason you decide to bring him to MD Anderson in Houston, You’re welcome to come by my house for a base camp . Glad to show you around MDA too (wish I didn’t know those halls so well)

Comment

Thank you again everyone for all the prayers.

Update:

We had to go in today for a bone scan and everything looked good. It was just in the one spot in his orbital. Tomorrow he has to go under anesthesia and have the port put in and it's looking like chemo will begin on Monday the 12th the day after his 9th birthday. He's in good spirits and taking it better than me and his mom.

Comment

Originally posted by slicktree View Post
          Thank you again everyone for all the prayers.

Update:

We had to go in today for a bone scan and everything looked good. It was just in the one spot in his orbital. Tomorrow he has to go under anesthesia and have the port put in and it's looking like chemo will begin on Monday the 12th the day after his 9th birthday. He's in good spirits and taking it better than me and his mom.
          Jim, its good to hear more positive news. Like I said before, he'll be stronger and grow in more ways than you can imagine thru this. There's good in everything. Sometimes we just have to look a little harder to see it. He'll be your hero before its over. My son certainly was mine.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
            Jim, its good to hear more positive news. Like I said before, he'll be stronger and grow in more ways than you can imagine thru this. There's good in everything. Sometimes we just have to look a little harder to see it. He'll be your hero before its over. My son certainly was mine.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
            Thank you sir. I don't think he understands the severity but man he's being awesome through this. The thought of chemo is scary to us but I have faith that we will make it through this time. There is a good chance of a reoccurence but there's a good chance it doesn't happen either. We will just keep faith and hope and pray for the best.

Big thanks to everyone here who has said a prayer for my boy it means so much to us.i will post an update tomorrow after surgery

Comment

Sending More prayers

Comment

Prayers for your little dude.

Comment

Thinking of you and your family. Prayers for complete healing

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

Comment

Praying for the port implant today and a return to some semblance of a normal life in the next few months for all of y'all.

Comment

Grateful for the good news! Prayer sup for his time in chemo to be smooth sailing.

Comment

Thanks for the continued updates. Praying for healing and strength for you and your family

Comment

Continued prayers for you and Baron. May the good Lord provide wisdom and understanding to Baron's doctors and may He heal Baron completely and fully.

Comment

Prayers continue for a full recovery.

Comment

Everything went very smooth and he woke up very peacefully unlike last time

Comment

Prayers up and happy to hear the better diagnosis.

Comment

Working...
                                X