No announcement yet.

High school fishing cheaters in DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bigger story to me is the captain sweeping it under the rug.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
      They want to fish with grown men they should be treated like grown men. One thing is for sure they have ruined fishing for money ever again.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
      Agree with this!! I started when I was 16 trying to compete with locals and cheating was a heavy thing in the Etx area at the time. Saw a few guys get ran off and their name ain’t worth crap around here anymore.

No one needs to let these kids fish for a couple of years at at least. If they do, that TD fixing to get some heat and lose about 1/2 the field overnight.

Comment

I just want to know who is crazy enough to sit out in the heat this time of the year to catch a bass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anything for a buck. Teach em early that rules don't matter and then wonder why we have so many worthless adults. BuT tHeYRe JuST kiDs.....

Comment

They should have been prosecuted. In hind site the TD shouldn't have confronted him in the act and instead let them weigh in the fish first. Would have made for a stronger case and possibly more charges.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
              They should have been prosecuted. In hind site the TD shouldn't have confronted him in the act and instead let them weigh in the fish first. Would have made for a stronger case and possibly more charges.
              Even better if they'd have won something again... making a fraud charge even stronger and maybe even get closer to that 10 grand upper limit of goods and money... Be a hell of a note to be a high school kid and convicted of a felony... No more guns, no political office no-nuthin' for the REST OF THEIR LIVES!!! Now that'd make the punishment fit the crime...
              And yea, just a dang shame ol' SH has to screw up so many threads with his belligerence... He just can't help it. It is WHO he is...

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                I agree with this. Not sure why Monte confronted him on the water. Let him haul them into weigh in and have the GW there.

If anybody is not familiar with cheaters in tournaments and how much money can be made doing it then you need to do a search for Robby Rose or Mike Long.

This is the reason why I don't fish tournaments anymore. I miss it bad but the cheating is rampant.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Comment

My grandparent used to have a place on Lake Palestine. My brothers and I had caught a ton of crappie off the end of the dock that day and had them in a basket hanging off the dock. A couple of guys fishing the local tournament had been fishing along the shoreline near our dock. When my brother and I walked off the dock to get our grand father so we could start cleaning fish, I turned around a saw those two guys pull up our fish basket out of the water, throw it in their boat and they hauled ***** off.

I haven't been fond of tournament fishers ever since.

Comment

Please refrain from name calling and derogatory comments toward other members. If you can't adhere to that, this may not be the best place for you to hang out.
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Even better if they'd have won something again... making a fraud charge even stronger and maybe even get closer to that 10 grand upper limit of goods and money... Be a hell of a note to be a high school kid and convicted of a felony... No more guns, no political office no-nuthin' for the REST OF THEIR LIVES!!! Now that'd make the punishment fit the crime...
                      And yea, just a dang shame ol' SH has to screw up so many threads with his belligerence... He just can't help it. It is WHO he is...
                      Felony level is $2500

Comment

Classic

Comment

These dang bass fishermen are worse than taxidermists!

Comment

Hate cheaters.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                              These dang bass fishermen are worse than taxidermists!
                              Easy now.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                                I just want to know who is crazy enough to sit out in the heat this time of the year to catch a bass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                It’s a night tournament.

Comment

Working...
                                X