2021 Formula 1 Season!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    Got this letter while in South Carolina last week!!!!!!!!!!!! I had not heard anything about a change of races and the potential for COTA getting a 2nd Grand Prix this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello!

Have you heard the rumors!? – There is a very real possibility that COTA receives a second F1 race in the month of October.

You are receiving this email due to purchasing hospitality tickets directly from me for the current scheduled F1 race on October 22-24th.

I am reaching out to give you the first chance at tickets to this potentially historic event!

*I DO NOT have details on pricing, availability, or dates for the event currently. *There will also be no transfer of tickets to the second weekend if announced*

PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL WITH ONE OF THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS:

Yes, I am interested! Let me know as soon as tickets are available.
    If Yes, please specify ticket type and number of tickets:

Private Hospitality
    Shared Hospitality
    Reserved Seating

No, I am not interested in attending a second F1 race this year.
    If no response, I will assume the latter and look forward to having you here in the October for the current scheduled race!

Brandon Brock

Senior Account Executive

Circuit of The Americas

9201 Circuit of The Americas Blvd . ATX 78617

O 512.655.6315

Brandon.Brock@TheCircuit.com

Virtual Track Tour!

Linkedin

I was texting about this with friends last week. We did nascar at COTA a few months back and loved it. If you go and want to put a group together let me know. I would love to attend with some fellow Tbh’s and F1 guys.

Comment

Austin may get saturday/sunday F1 races as a farwell tour to the track, it was announced today the USGP is moving to Miami for 2022

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
        Austin may get saturday/sunday F1 races as a farwell tour to the track, it was announced today the USGP is moving to Miami for 2022
        What!?!? I just read this morning that the official name of Miami is the Miami Grand Prix and that the US Grand Prix was to remain at COTA? That and it is supposed to be a May race vs late fall. Say it aint so!

With a 10-year deal in place, F1 is looking to hold the inaugural Miami event in the early part of next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
          What!?!? I just read this morning that the official name of Miami is the Miami Grand Prix and that the US Grand Prix was to remain at COTA? That and it is supposed to be a May race vs late fall. Say it aint so!

https://jalopnik.com/f1s-first-miami...022-1847457355
          yes, this is what we were told as suite ticket holders. Austin and Miami would remain for at least the foreseeable future and both are obviously popular destinations. Works for me as Montreal is a EZ add for us.

Comment

I was texting about this with friends last week. We did nascar at COTA a few months back and loved it. If you go and want to put a group together let me know. I would love to attend with some fellow Tbh’s and F1 guys.
            Actually, we responded immediately to the letter and told them we are wanting to stay in our suite if a 2nd race is added. The F1 atmosphere is FIRE!!!

Comment

Funny. We are talking about now is the time to get moving on the “ we need to bring the motor home to F1” today. It’s coming gotta get ready

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                Actually, we responded immediately to the letter and told them we are wanting to stay in our suite if a 2nd race is added. The F1 atmosphere is FIRE!!!

I haven’t been to a race yet but looking to add a few next year. We were in the paddock for the nascar race there and it was great right above the pits!

Comment

I haven’t been to a race yet but looking to add a few next year. We were in the paddock for the nascar race there and it was great right above the pits!
                  I know that was intense!!! Paddock Club is really niiiiiice.[emoji898]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

FYI Japanese GP was just cancelled, its the week before USGP, that race is also in doubt now due to increase in COVID-19 restrictions in Travis County.

Comment

FYI Japanese GP was just cancelled, its the week before USGP, that race is also in doubt now due to increase in COVID-19 restrictions in Travis County.

Comment

I don’t think they cancel COTA. The track may not make it without the race!

Comment

An Andretti F1 team? He's already go 2 drivers that could do it Rossi & Herta https://racer.com/2021/08/20/andrett...team-takeover/

Comment

I don’t think they cancel COTA. The track may not make it without the race!
                            Its not looking good, there's already chatter about the Indy road course being used as a replacement.

Comment

Let's get it!!!![emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964][emoji964]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Watching replay of Q3 right now and that is one nasty corner at Spa, they've had some big wrecks there the last 2 years, big pile up in one of the feeder series yesterday...

Comment

Working...
                                X