Fubo Tv?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fubo Tv?

Anyone have Fubo Tv and how do you like it? We canceled Dish Network yesterday. Got tired of fighting with them every year about price increases. Mainly looking at Fubo so I can watch the Astros and still get the outdoor channels.

In

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I just signed up this week. Dropped my cable bill from 220.00 per month to 45.00. Only thing they don't have I wish they did is ESPN. The only reason I wish they had it is for the football game. The rest of that station is trash. I took care of the problem by "borrowing" a login for the watch ESPN app.

Comment

Had it because it had Astros games. With college football on now and them not having espn I cancelled. No problems otherwise and will resubscribe next baseball season or when (if) they get espn
        Last edited by gb22250; 09-13-2019, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gb22250 View Post
          Had it because it had Astros games. With college football on now and them not having espn I cancelled. No problems otherwise and will resubscribe next baseball season or when (if) they get espn
          I don’t watch much football but if I need ESPN I’ll just sign up for ESPN+ for $5/month. I really don’t watch tv all that much anymore. It’s more for the wife and kids, but Dish just went up on our bill to $212/month and I’ve had enough.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryP_1989 View Post
            I don’t watch much football but if I need ESPN I’ll just sign up for ESPN+ for $5/month. I really don’t watch tv all that much anymore. It’s more for the wife and kids, but Dish just went up on our bill to $212/month and I’ve had enough.
            Fubo will give you plenty to watch. I have very slow internet at my house and never had an issue. SlingTv will sometimes crash on me and I have to restart the app.

Comment

Also check into PlutoTv. Completely free. Not live but tons of channels with content we all know.

Comment

Just switched from sling to Hulu tonight so not much to add other tha. I’m finally watching the Braves tonight

Comment

Originally posted by gb22250 View Post
                  Also check into PlutoTv. Completely free. Not live but tons of channels with content we all know.
                  I will have to check into that. We have Amazon Prime and Netflix, so between those Fubo, and PlutoTv we shouldn’t have a problem finding something to watch.

Comment

Can you get hunting channels and History Channel?

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                      Can you get hunting channels and History Channel?
                      You sure can

Comment

You sure can
                        Our dish contract is up. I was considering YouTube TV but FuboTv sounds better. I just looked up their packages and they look really good but don't see any hunting channels listed. I watch the 3 hunting channels that I have now a lot.

Comment

Our dish contract is up. I was considering YouTube TV but FuboTv sounds better. I just looked up their packages and they look really good but don't see any hunting channels listed. I watch the 3 hunting channels that I have now a lot.
                          It’s an add-on package for like $5

Comment

It’s an add-on package for like $5
                            Oh ok thanks. I didn't see that. I think we are gonna cancel Dish and give it a try.

Comment

Oh ok thanks. I didn't see that. I think we are gonna cancel Dish and give it a try.
                              Here is the list of outdoor channels
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X