X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats

Comment

Quick sit last hour of the day up in one of my favorite trees on the property. See what happens.
      Attached Files

Comment

Good hunting.

Gary

Comment

No piggies this evening. One thing I like to do before I step down from a tree especially with trad gear is take some “What If” shots. I pick a leaf or something within my range 15 yds or so and shoot my arrows at it. I like to bring a tennis ball but didn’t this time. I picked a leaf at 14-15 yds this evening and stacked the arrows on it. Really like the way this bow shoots.
          Attached Files

Comment

She shoots well for you.

Gary

Comment

So far, I've only read the first page of posts on this KILLER of an idea. I'm resisting the urge to skim through or skip to the last page, instead I intend to read every post from beginning to end. Right now I'm just hoping y'all all wrote as thoroughly as Chunky and Ron did. What a treasure to stumble upon. I'm only here because I finally got a traditional bow, haven't had one since I was a kid. Looking forward to many great Sacagawea stories!

Comment

I have a little less than 2 wks left with this gal. Doing a little shooting today prepping for next wknd opening day. Big buck is patterned and I feel really good that I will have a shot at him. I can’t wait!!!! Have a busy schedule the next 5 days so I won’t be able to take her to the stand any until Opening Day.

Comment

Rooting for ya.

Gary

Comment

Good luck, Jason!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm still a ways down the list but I can't wait to shoot this bow

Great Updates!

Comment

Man it’s going to be tough getting on this buck! Will have Sac with me this evening!

Comment

Not how I normally would set a pop up but was in a hurry. Didn’t brush it in. We will see how they react later hopefully. My target has been in here the last 3 evenings. Had a couple encounters this morning but no shots. 13 yd shot if he repeats yesterday evenings footsteps. Just in case he doesn’t want to play Traditional I will have the Triax close by. Will update this evening when I get settled around 5-5:15. Yesterday first pic on cam was 7:23 and he stayed 30 min.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                            Just as a little FYI for the next person to have the Indian lady. Don’t shoot my arrow. That MoFo came out sideways [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            My arrow this evening did this but I hit a small branch. Almost looked like the arrow came out sideways and at 10 yds angled a lot. My lighted nock came on and immediately went off before impact. Unfortunately it lodged into the bucks forward front shoulder/brisket. No blood whatsoever. Found him 30 minutes later running fine and with other bucks. Will see what tomorrow morning has in store. All I can do now is pray and tried to sleep.

Comment

Arghh!!!! Hate to hear that Jason!!!

Bisch

Comment

Oops! Double post!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                                X