Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 09-13-2019, 07:06 PM   #1
Radar
Ten Point

Hunt In: winder of old FEMA trailer house
Default RTIC warranty on hard side cooler

I noticed today that my lid on the 65 RTIC is warped. Itís two years old, the website says 1 year warranty. Has anyone sent one in or had a warranty on the 65? Leave the drama out, just looking for info.
Radar is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2019, 07:14 PM   #2
muley4x4
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Rockies, West Texas, Panhandle

It’s worth a try. We’ve got a massive 65’ fan that just stopped functioning last weekend. The company’s site said the warranty was limited and only covered one year. The fan is now four years old. I called earlier this week and they gladly sent me a replacement part and told me if I had any issues for the lifetime of the fan they would try to help if they could. I even told them the specs and the date listed on the fan. Made me a believer and this wasn’t a cheap fan but one that was $600+.

Restored my faith in humanity.
muley4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2019, 07:48 PM   #3
manny31
Nubbin' Buck

I have a buddy that has the 145 quart rtic and the lid warped. He took it back and they gave him another one. Definitely worth a try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
manny31 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2019, 11:30 AM   #4
Arrowslinger1
Ten Point

Hunt In: Rotan tx, Coleman ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny31 View Post
I have a buddy that has the 145 quart rtic and the lid warped. He took it back and they gave him another one. Definitely worth a try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have the same cooler. Lid warped in less than 3 months and they said ship it back in the box it came in. I ordered it online originally. Who keeps the box it came in? Plus they never clarified anything about whoís paying for shipping or where to take it. As soon as you file for a warranty. They give you 16 days to ship it back or itís voided. I donít think Iíll buy another Rtic because of these issues personally. As soon as these big lids get hot they are useless. Wonít keep ice at all.
Arrowslinger1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top