Traditional FSC Week 39

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
    Maybe, maybe not!!!!! It would most certainly be a challenging track job!

Bisch
    I’m inclined to agree with Bisch. I don’t have a whole lot of confidence in punching thru a scapula with this setup. If it did somehow hit lung, it would be high, and those tracking jobs can be rough.

Comment

True, draw weight is a factor. But I blew through two deer shoulders last year and a pigs just this summer. Then again I mainly hunt from elevated positions as well so the exit is usually significantly lower.
      As you can see on this one I clipped the back of the shoulder blade on the entrance and right through the lower shoulder on the exit. However the leverage between the two as she left did break an arrow that had killed four other critters earlier in the season.

Gary

Comment

Ive been slacking on the challenges this week with all of the kids activities and getting ready to hit the stand in the morning! Good luck to everyone on the their first sit of the year.

Comment

Congrats to TX Reb. Hopefully, he's got service to make a call for Week 40 between hunts.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like Reb is still out of pocket hunting. So, I'm going going to pass the call on to runner-up Camo Quest.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Give me a few minutes and I’ll come up with something.

Comment

Working...
              X