Rolling Stones Austin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rolling Stones Austin!

Who’s in? I know, they are old. Time to celebrate! This could be the last time…. I don’t know?

Not going this time, enjoyed the last time they were here at Zilker. I think there was only like 10k fans, not your average stadium show. Have fun, it tonight or tomorrow ?

Comment

Saw them for Steel Wheels tour in the Alamodome. Great show!

My mom and sisters are going to Austin for the show. Excellent venue. Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Tx-Burt View Post
        Not going this time, enjoyed the last time they were here at Zilker. I think there was only like 10k fans, not your average stadium show. Have fun, it tonight or tomorrow ?
        Saturday. It’s at 360. Not sure how many people will be there but someone told me the capacity is 120,000. I seriously doubt there will be that many people but boy that would be cool.

It’s kind of amazing that all the years they have toured the only other time they played in Austin is at that Zilker show!

Comment

Ya, I seen them in Houston, then years later San Antonio, couldn't believe the Zilker venue. It was always, could be last time... LOL, RIP Charlie

Comment

Have fun

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

TY! Here is best party… going to cook some east tx deer sausage at the tail gate. It’s good to have the deer behind you now that it’s Nov 20th.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                Saturday. It’s at 360. Not sure how many people will be there but someone told me the capacity is 120,000. I seriously doubt there will be that many people but boy that would be cool.

It’s kind of amazing that all the years they have toured the only other time they played in Austin is at that Zilker show!
                We saw them at the Cotton Bowl in 1980 or 81 on there supposed to be farewell tour there was over 104,000 people there at that show it was a great time however that was a lot of years ago

Comment

Were going, could be the last show ever for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Fixedblade View Post
                    Were going, could be the last show ever for them.
                    Yes, prob not last show ever… but could very well be it for Rolling Stones concerts in the USA. They are playing a small intimate gig in Miami after Austin but that doesn’t really count as a concert. We are lucky.. today will be pleasant… could have been nasty weather.

Comment

A colleague of mine snapped a picture of Mick this morning eating at a taco truck

Comment

Happy 2021-2022 World Tour to Keith Richards … 126 yrs young and doesn’t look a day younger than 125 years. Dude’s got more life than the Energizer bunny

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                          Happy 2021-2022 World Tour to Keith Richards … 126 yrs young and doesn’t look a day younger than 125 years. Dude’s got more life than the Energizer bunny
                          But his old head has worn out 5 bodies

Comment

Saw them in the Sun bowl with Dave Matthew’s back in 06. Great show and great venue for the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                              TY! Here is best party… going to cook some east tx deer sausage at the tail gate. It’s good to have the deer behind you now that it’s Nov 20th.
                              I shot a deer Thursday and am now really kicking myself for not grabbing Billy Strings tickets

Comment

Working...
                              X