Anybody else not been in stand yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody else not been in stand yet?

I haven’t even bought hunting license yet or been over to where I hunt and put corn out yet. First year in probably 18-19yrs I haven’t bow hunted. Sold my bow to pay some bills and my youngest boy has been playing baseball. This past weekend was his last tournament until the spring. But honestly, I wouldn’t trade coaching him to shoot a big buck…

Me and him and my oldest will be at it this weekend. Maybe not being over there so much might be a good thing……I’m predicting blood will squirt this weekend!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't, similar to your situation also. I coach my sons youth football team. We made the playoffs and are 1 game away from the super bowl. Practice 3 days a week and games on Saturday. I can hunt later.

Edit: I see you're in van, I hear yall have a decent varsity squad this year? Maybe we'll see each other in a few weeks.
    Last edited by twistedmidnite; 11-09-2021, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
      I haven't, similar to your situation also. I coach my sons youth football team. We made the playoffs and are 1 game away from the super bowl. Practice 3 days a week and games on Saturday. I can hunt later.

Edit: I see you're in van, I hear yall have a decent varsity squad this year? Maybe we'll see each other in a few weeks.

Offense can score very quickly….defense can give up points very quickly too, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Me..., I've been working nights (13 on- 1 off) for a month. I made a flying trip to the lease for camera battery swaps and minor crap, but didn't even take my rifle. It's nice to see other posts of everyone's kills, though, and this schedule from he*l is coming to an end in about a week; I THINK...

Comment

No place to hunt this year. Was suppose to go see my parents for the holidays but some family drama changed that.

Comment

Real life always takes precedent![emoji106]
            I have NOT hunted in Texas as I don't like bowhunting when it is warm.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I haven't yet, but have been up to the lease getting things ready the past few weekends and should be sitting with bow in hand this weekend finally. We have 6-7 10 pointers on camera, but mostly 4 yo and under.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Me either. Daughter's softball, work and a gimpy truck have gotten in the way. Truck is at the dealer now, hoping it is all covered under warranty and will be ready before too long. Softball is winding down and hopefully I will get in the brush before Thanksgiving. Good luck to all of y'all.

Comment

Me either. Dang nice weather and above average cotton crop.

Comment

Me...hopefully that changes soon!

Comment

have not got my license printed yet .. i have a lifetime ... but i'm more interested in shooting pigs anyways ... too hot still... i'm ready for coverall weather!

Comment

Me, our season starts Nov. 19 . I have been enjoying reading about everyone else’s hunts in the meantime.

Comment

I've barely been.. I put in so much work this offseason but real life is kicking my butt right now. My uncle and brother have both capitalized on the offseason work so at least someone is getting something out of it.. Good luck this weekend bud!

Comment

I was only in for 7 minutes after the feeder went off and I'm done. Does that count?.

Comment

My oldest and I havent. We dont have a place to go but we do have an invite to a TBH members place in December that we are going to try and make it to pending my youngest sons health and pain level with the new brace.

Comment

Working...
                              X