SA TBH Taxi Kudos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA TBH Taxi Kudos

I responded to a thread recently by cwbrown (Chad Brown) titled “European Mounts” in the classified section. He had posted a deal for a free plaque for the first 5 TBH drop off’s of a deer skull mount. It just so happened that my son’s buck head was in my freezer waiting for me to choose a taxi.

I dropped it off on 21 January. Chad texted me on the 29th saying it was ready. I didn’t get around to picking it up until yesterday, but man, was I blown away! Fantastic work and the quickest turnaround I’ve seen yet! I cannot thank him enough! Also, a big shout out to TBH for hosting such a wonderful site where members are there for each other!

Results below

Todd

Click image for larger version

Name:	996EC9F8-1349-4BFB-B420-01B8B4CE7A34.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	131.3 KB
ID:	25239951

That is totally awesome!! Chad is good people, and that plaque really gives that great buck some pazaz!
    Congratulations to the hunter and his "guide"!!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Like !

Comment

That’s really nice!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            That is totally awesome!! Chad is good people, and that plaque really gives that great buck some pazaz!
            I have to agree, Chad is one of the good guys. Down to earth and humble. And the turn around on that euro was unbelievable!

Todd

Comment

Todd, thank you for the kind words and thank you for trusting me with your trophy!

Charlie, thank you and I hope to see one of your trophy’s in the pot next year!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cwbrown View Post
                Todd, thank you for the kind words and thank you for trusting me with your trophy!

Charlie, thank you and I hope to see one of your trophy’s in the pot next year!!

If word gets out on your skills, you'll be busier than a one legged man at an *** kicking contest!

Todd

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    But man he’s uglier than sin🤣🤣

Great job chad

Comment

Originally posted by jason86 View Post
                      But man he’s uglier than sin🤣🤣

Great job chad
                      Yea and he shoots all our deer!! ...and he ain't even a member!!

Comment

Man somebody has to do all the dirty work around there!!

Comment

Working...
                        X