Youth Fairfield sp spike and antlerless hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
    I will do a live - semi live hunt on this thread so yall know what's goin on before y'alls hunt.

Awesome. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to her!

Comment

I’ll keep checking this thread. Really like the kiddos hunting.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Went to the gate early to be turned around and said come back later. Did see a pig at the entrance already haha

Comment

Good luck! Remember to take a trainload of patience for these hunts. Everyone is excited and eager to go, but there is a fair amount of paperwork and an orientation. And there may be some very inexperienced folks as well. Stay positive and enjoy the hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by basschump View Post
                Good luck! Remember to take a trainload of patience for these hunts. Everyone is excited and eager to go, but there is a fair amount of paperwork and an orientation. And there may be some very inexperienced folks as well. Stay positive and enjoy the hunt.

Will do.

Comment

LOTS of pigs in that park. Walked some of the trails about a month ago and rooting everywhere. Not just in the low areas by the lake either. Best of luck to her.

Comment

We are at stand 13. Rooting all around it. Got the pop up set up with some brush on it. The farthest shot is 46 yards. Wish it was longer distances.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                      We are at stand 13. Rooting all around it. Got the pop up set up with some brush on it. The farthest shot is 46 yards. Wish it was longer distances.
                      Good luck!

Comment

Hoping they have pre-baited the stands for you. They usually do that for the youth hunts.

Comment

Justin, you staying in the park?
                          Or motel?

Comment

Daughter is a motel kinda girl. Lol

Comment

The site were pre baited. Dont know when though. Was no corn on the ground at our stand. I put about 15 pounds out

Comment

Nothing for my daughter this evening. Only two hogs were shot on the evening hunt and one missed. Think the people to each side of my daughters stand shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X