Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is how you get two spikes back to to the truck on public land !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
    Then don't.
    Thanks for giving me permission.

Comment

Personly I will never hunt Davey again driveby's at night near a camp site convinced me to stay away from there . And during gun season just getting away from other hunters is as hard as it gets. Private land isnt any better if no one respects a fence line but thats just me sorry

Comment

Great job! Hunting National Forest is the only way to go! At least, until you get frustrated and want an easy shot at a deer eating corn from a feeder. Boo! lol

Comment

Originally posted by buzzcut View Post
          Thanks for giving me permission.
          Thanks for breaking somebody's balls when you have no idea what the situation is.

Comment

Thanks for breaking somebody's balls when you have no idea what the situation is.

Comment

You call that busting his balls? I merely stated what I would or wouldn't do. Have you ever hunted the National Forest during the first week of gun season? The woods are full of gun hunters and who knows how much hunter's ed they've had,or haven't had.My luck I'd run into some Vietnamese dude who starts having flashbacks to Nam! I would have never made my comment if it had been been an archery-only area or during bow season. I shot a doe once on a draw hunt and threw it over my shoulder and carried it to the truck.But I was the only person in my compartment and wearing plenty of orange,and not worried about another hunter blowing my effing head off. The only way I'd use that method is if the deer was covered with a bright colored tarp.
              Last edited by buzzcut; 11-22-2010, 11:09 PM.

Comment

I rattled up a guy in DCNF one time, he walked right under my stand and never saw me. I was wearing blaze camo. Congrats on the spikes!

Comment

nice pair of spikes

Comment

congrats! job well done.

Comment

Look good

Comment

Great idea, and congratulations on the kills! I am sorry do many folks don't know where the back arrow is and feel like they just have to put in their unwanted $.02.

Comment

congrats on a double. My back hurts thinking about that hike though!

pepaw

Comment

Congrats on your success!

Comment

Looks Like a good idea to me....What a good experience ya'll must have had that day doubling up

Comment

Great job on public land!

Comment

Working...
                                X