Thought I Knew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought I Knew

But I am confused now. I am wondering if LBJ falls into the special late spike/doe season from Jan. 3 to Jan. 16.

Anyone know the real deal on this?? Froggy??

No one knows??

Comment

You better read your book and not ask or someone is going to start a thread about you!

And sorry I don't know but bump for someone who does!

Comment

I read my book a couple of times and if someone starts a thread about me then so be it. The book makes no mention of the extended season, nor do the regulation about LBJ.

Comment

call the office in Decatur or call Charles Rhodes at 940-389-4445...he is the FSLEO for the grasslands...he is super helpful with any questions at anytime...plus I dont really know the answer either so please post your findings...I never take anyones answer for truth without confirming it in the book or with the LEO...hope that helps

Comment

looks to me that youth season is from 1-3-11 till 1-16-11

Comment

I actually went to the ranger station a couple days ago, bought a map and picked up some paperwork. I had checked the regs and per AR county it was listed as spike/doe, except on NFS land. The woman confirmed that, except for late season spike only. You may want to call and confirm as I don't want to be implicated in your ticket.

Comment

Spike only from Jan. 3-16. Youth season is also Jan 3-16. Kids can take does and spikes during the late youth season.

Comment

Thanks Froggy for the clarification.I knew you would know if anyone would.I mean you have a picture of a turkey on your avatar!And your an expert on grass.

Comment

And on laws,and regulations,the burning of grass and the timing behind the burning of the grass,1979 Land acts,mowing grass and alot of other "stuff".Heck you have a pic of a turkey on your avatar!Oh, Ive already stated that one....there are so many things your an expert on I forget what Ive mentioned in other posts!Your the man Froggy.God bless you sir!

Comment

Thank you for the clarification Froggy.

Comment

Working...
                      X