question about white oak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question about white oak

started a thread yesterday but for some odd reason it just deleted my user name and all my stuff so gonna try this again as i said yesterday i was looking for a place to hunt for a few days and decided to hunt white oak wma i will be lanuchign my boat off hwy 67 is it best to go up river or down river?? and also do the deer stay close to the river bank or should i scout away from the bank any info would be aprecited thanks oh and has anybody duck hunted close to that boat ramp never duck hunted the river thanks again

Good luck whichever way you head on the river, just don't shoot from the boat.

Comment

Most of the spots I've seen on the WMA the Sulphur river's bank is steep and muddy.If you find a spot where they are crossing that could be a successful strategy,set up on the trail coming away from the river.Watch your step,there's a healthy population of venomous snakes on the area.

Comment

Thanks for the input hunted it 2 days ago had a experience i will never forget check out my post titled trouble with hogs on white oak thanks again

Comment

Working...
        X