Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snakelover's (David Harkins) (Snakelover (David Harkins memorial service post #899)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer for David and Mindy.

Comment

Knee Mail up....

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Had no idea. Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers are definitely up for David and his Family. Lets pray God sees the Good he has in you and you are able to enjoy all the things you have planed ahead for the rest of time here. God Bless

Comment

Prayers up!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Praying for David and Mindy. David's perspective is humbling to me.

Comment

Prayers!!! Come on David you got this

Comment

I love David.... I had no idea. If I read it or saw it mentioned I never connected the dots.... man, thank yall for bringing this to our attention. Lord, simply, heal him. In the most holy and powerful name in all the universe....Jesus name

Comment

Prayers up for David.

Comment

Thanks, Casey, for bringing this to TBHer's attention.

I have prayed daily for David and Mindy. He is fighting a tough battle, and his motor skills have been affected...but, as Chew said, he is doing it with grace and poise. He is being well attended to by his love, Mindy Sue. They are obviously two TBH favorites, and we want him healed and back at Bownanza.

Comment

I've been following on Facebook. David is a great asset to this (or any other) community and has always been very highly respected. More prayers for he & Mindy.

Comment

As fine of a family as you will ever meet.....

Comment

not news ya wanna hear, prayers for David and his family.

Comment

Prayers sent for a complete healing.

Comment

Working...
                                X