• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well of coarse he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
      Well of coarse he did.
      His antlers look pretty well intact. I figured that flyer tine would be broken off by now. He either does not fight much or just intimidates.

The buck I killed on the 18th was missing part of his ear, had a scar under his eye, a broken brow time and some little kickers sheared off.

Comment

He knows he is safe

Browning makes a great camera. I have one that I finally had to retire. Clock would not hold time and thermometer was whack (140 F) but it was still taking pictures long after that

Comment

He's waiting for you to get your gun tag!

Comment

Congrats Mike, like Marty said, great season for you. Have fun processing in the days to come!

Comment

Got any good pics coming in yet Mike?

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
                Got any good pics coming in yet Mike?
                Just saw this.

I am only running two cameras right now about 300 yards from each other. One behind the house and one across the river. I am seeing a lot of different bucks. I don't have a target buck yet. We still have about 2 months before it heats up. There are thousands of acres of beans and corn around us. The deer just don't have to move much until the crops are harvested and the rut gets going.
                Attached Files

Comment

Looking good.

Comment

Good prospects. Thanks for showing Mike.

Comment

Looking good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There was a thread about 6 points recently. How about this one (5 on one side and a long spike on the other side).

I killed a cull buck last year that had to be related to this buck to get him out the gene pool. That buck had 4 on the right and a long spike and kickers at the base of the left.

That is pretty futile though. Every deer in this river drainage where we live are related to each other.[emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Get him.

Comment

Looks like it is shaping up to be another fun run at them this year.

Best of luck to you sir.

Rwc

Comment

Best of luck this season, Mike.

Comment

get that dirty dog! Good luck...loved this thread last season

ac

Comment

Working...
                                X