No announcement yet.

Looking to order an F-250.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I talked with another TBH’er a couple days ago, he just ordered a new chebby 2500, was told 16 months,,, minimal.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      I am old enough to remember being able to drive to a dealership and purchase same day. Crazy times.
      I’ve ordered every new truck I’ve bought. I can’t imagine spending that much money to have to settle for what’s on the lot.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
        I’ve ordered every new truck I’ve bought. I can’t imagine spending that much money to have to settle for what’s on the lot.

I’ve never ordered a truck until this year.

I’ve always shopped them and got the best value. 10k to 12k off a sticker for a truck has always been worth it for me.

This year I got more money off an order vs something off the lot so I ordered one.

Comment

Ordered an F250 on 11/1. Received order acknowledgment email same day. Haven’t heard anything else since.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
            I’ve never ordered a truck until this year.

I’ve always shopped them and got the best value. 10k to 12k off a sticker for a truck has always been worth it for me.

This year I got more money off an order vs something off the lot so I ordered one.
            I’ve only ordered 3 trucks now, but always gotten as good of a deal ordering as I can find shopping on the lot. The difference is if I’m paying $60K+ I want EXACTLY what I want. I don’t want to settle for something close. It takes some patience, but it’s worth it in the end.

Comment

Any updates? Ordered 10/2 was told 10weeks, that would be today, and I still don’t have a vin. Buddy ordered his after me and received it this week. Went by the dealership today to see what the holdup is and they were absolutely useless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ordered mine October 30, picked it up today.

Comment

You can get order number and vin from dealer and track it yourself on ford.com

Comment

Originally posted by TradAg02 View Post
                    Any updates? Ordered 10/2 was told 10weeks, that would be today, and I still don’t have a vin. Buddy ordered his after me and received it this week. Went by the dealership today to see what the holdup is and they were absolutely useless.

Pull your order form and look for the priority code. Also, did you get a confirmation email from Ford?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking to order an F-250.....

Originally posted by gatt40 View Post
                      Ordered mine October 30, picked it up today.

I ordered mine in august and still don’t have mine.

I’m a loyal guy and don’t want to back out on my word but it’s looking like they will miss this by 3 months.

Looking for a 22-250 if anyone can find one[emoji23]

Last edited by Black Ice; 12-05-2021, 12:41 AM.

Comment

I can have one to you in 2 days. It’s a red F-250 Lariat diesel with tan leather interior. The only negative might be that it is a 2001 with 353K miles. But to me that’s a plus.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                          Pull your order form and look for the priority code. Also, did you get a confirmation email from Ford?

Yes, though it took 17 days.

Comment

Originally posted by TradAg02 View Post
                            Yes, though it took 17 days.

What's the priority code? Mine was 13. I heard they range from 11-20 and have to do with the dealership and their relationship with Ford. Not sure about the specifics as I read it on a forum about Ford manufacturing.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Wampuscat View Post
                                I can have one to you in 2 days. It’s a red F-250 Lariat diesel with tan leather interior. The only negative might be that it is a 2001 with 353K miles. But to me that’s a plus.

I’ve got a 17 with 59k miles on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X