I am not happy!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not happy!!!!!!

I don't give two hoots and a holler about the McRibish sammich, but this takes the cake. I saw on the 6:00 news where yesterday was the 50th anniversary of the Egg McMuffin. For a quick morning bite on the run, it's a pretty decent sammich. The kicker is, without any advertising, for yesterday only they were $0.63! Thanks for letting me know while I'm eating dinner!

Aren’t they .99 cents every day after your Senior, Senior, Senior discount?

Comment

They are not bad at all. But, have you tried the bacon egg and cheese bagel, or steak egg and cheese bagel? Apparently they are a northern thing, since Covid I haven't seen them in Texas.

Comment

The best thing at Mc Donalds.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
          They are not bad at all. But, have you tried the bacon egg and cheese bagel, or steak egg and cheese bagel? Apparently they are a northern thing, since Covid I haven't seen them in Texas.
          All the McD's around here quit making the bagel sammichs. The steak, egg and cheese was my favorite.
          Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

The only thing McD's has worth a crap are the breakfast items.

Comment

Sausage egg n cheese McGriddle is the bees knees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              Aren’t they .99 cents every day after your Senior, Senior, Senior discount?
              Don't you have fish to feed?

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                Sausage egg n cheese McGriddle is the bees knees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I like these real well but the egg mcmuffin set the standard for all breakfast sandwiches since.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Not the highest of bars, but accurate.

Comment

The only thing I’ll eat from McDonald’s is their plain ol’ sausage biscuit. For years it was $.99 but on a recent swing through the drive-thru, I noticed the price is now $1.39…a 40% increase! That’s highway robbery!

Comment

it was all over the radio here, have you checked the batteries in your hearing aids?

Comment

Love me a McGriddle...sausage or bacon. Second only to the Whataburger jalapeno cheddar biscuit with sausage, egg and cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                          it was all over the radio here, have you checked the batteries in your hearing aids?
                          Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                            Seriously, I listen to the radio every morning and afternoon driving back and forth to work. Never heard a thing about it. Nobody here at the shop knew about it either. Heck, my wife goes to McD by the house every day for a cheeseburger for lunch (the woman is a gluten for punishment) and she said it was not posted anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                              Seriously, I listen to the radio every morning and afternoon driving back and forth to work. Never heard a thing about it. Nobody here at the shop knew about it either. Heck, my wife goes to McD by the house every day for a cheeseburger for lunch (the woman is a gluten for punishment) and she said it was not posted anywhere.
                              my co-worker was telling me about it yesterday morning, he saw it on the Internet somewhere. Of course he waits till about 10:20 to tell me and they stop serving at 10:30 now.
                              What happened to the 24/7 all-day breakfast thingy ?

Comment

Working...
                              X