Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saskatchewan, [emoji1063] bound......Big Woods!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those doe up there are TANKS almost shot one because of its size!

Good luck! Stay warm!

Comment

28 degrees and sunny today.....but tomorrow and the next few days it will be on!!!![emoji33][emoji3061][emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Tagged!

Comment

Good luck sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just now seeing this Oscar. Good luck and hope you tag a monster!

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Good luck on your quest for a big Canadian WT. I have been 3 times but never saw a buck over 160". I sure did enjoy the hunt though & just knowing a sure enough whopper could walk out at anytime was worth the price of admission.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTK View Post
                  Good luck on your quest for a big Canadian WT. I have been 3 times but never saw a buck over 160". I sure did enjoy the hunt though & just knowing a sure enough whopper could walk out at anytime was worth the price of admission.
                  Exactly [emoji817]...[emoji106].....1 hour till dark and not 1 deer yet. But I know it only takes 1!!!![emoji1018]

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    Exactly [emoji817]...[emoji106].....1 hour till dark and not 1 deer yet. But I know it only takes 1!!!![emoji1018]

Lower numbers a deer in general, isn't it? Up in the cold county?

Comment

Loving this! Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                        Lower numbers a deer in general, isn't it? Up in the cold county?
                        I would say yes. If they have a hard winter or two in a row the population and quality takes 4 or 5 years to rebuild!!![emoji2962]
                        20 more minutes and only game species was a grouse sneaking by.[emoji856]
                        I am impressed with the XL battery on my Ozonics......non stop on the low setting for 9 hours & 45 minutes! [emoji123] I popped in another XL for the last light until pick up.
                        I will be ready and recharged for the heavy snow [emoji300] tomorrow thru Thursday. [emoji95]

Comment

good luck to you. i just got back a week ago. i was east of you a little in carrot river. It was hot and action was slow. I had one shooter would have been 155" ten point come in making scrapes in front of me at 15 yards but his left main beam had just broken off at the g3,so I passed.

On the last day, a 22" inside 8pt came in following a doe and I whacked him. Only scored 130" but my biggest bow buck so I was very excited. Giant body and exciting hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by joey1656 View Post
                            good luck to you. i just got back a week ago. i was east of you a little in carrot river. It was hot and action was slow. I had one shooter would have been 155" ten point come in making scrapes in front of me at 15 yards but his left main beam had just broken off at the g3,so I passed.

On the last day, a 22" inside 8pt came in following a doe and I whacked him. Only scored 130" but my biggest bow buck so I was very excited. Giant body and exciting hunt.
                            Heck yea!!!![emoji95][emoji1018][emoji95]
                            Got any pics?

Comment

Got any pics?

Lets see if this works…

Comment