No announcement yet.

Hornady and the so-called Vax mandate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think firearm related companies like this are in a terrible spot.

1. Say you won't enforce and you will be the 1st chosen to be checked and fined... guaranteed.

2. Say you will enforce and you anger your base customers.

3. Say nothing and your workers are left worrying and take other jobs.

4. Say anything and your employees leak it to the media.

I understand the "rights till they kill me" crowd, but it is not easy to make that decision for 500 others or in an industry that will not be given any grace period.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by howabouttheiris View Post

1. Say you won't enforce and you will be the 1st chosen to be checked and fined... guaranteed.

I understand the "rights till they kill me" crowd, but it is not easy to make that decision for 500 others or in an industry that will not be given any grace period.

It's simple to let everyone win. Enforce the mandate and grant unlimited religious or health exemptions. I bet OSHA won't touch either of those exemptions with a 10ft pole. They hate being sued, especially for violating someone's religious or health rights.

Comment

Now I understand why the person who wanted to sell me some performance 150 & 165’s
        Jumped up his prices before I could get the check to him !
        At lest he has a better chance to 2x his $$$

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-ULdhtFmGA"]Hornady Threatens Employees Over Mandate Leak - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
            I actually got fully vaccinated. And then got the covid.

Why would the government force anyone to take something that is risky and may or may not work? Let that be an individual choice for goodness sake.
            because you would have been sicker if you didn't have the vaccine silly ... they know what "would " have happened ... they're the government

Comment

Wow, well ****, I've been looking to get into reloading and was planning to buy a lot of Hornady stuff. Time to switch gears...

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                Wow, well ****, I've been looking to get into reloading and was planning to buy a lot of Hornady stuff. Time to switch gears...
                Do yourself a favor and by Dillon everywhere you can. There the industrial version of the reloading world.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                  I view him as a traitor to the cause. Either you are for freedom or against.
                  This definitely^^^^ It’s really that simple…period. Like that ole Aaron Tippen song says “ you got to stand for something or you’ll fall for anything”. You can’t be just a puppet on a string.

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
                    Do yourself a favor and by Dillon everywhere you can. There the industrial version of the reloading world.
                    Thanks for the tip.

Comment

very well said

Comment

Originally posted by 220swift View Post
                        very well said
                        Ditto

Comment

First of all there is no legal mandate. If there becomes a legal mandate it will be challenged in the courts. Why institute something now unless you are a spineless coward. Freedom ain’t free.

Comment

If all the gun and ammo companies stood together where would the government be? They can arm the freedom loving citizens or the tyrannical government, it’s their choice.

Comment

Court recently ruled the mandate was unconstitutional and put a stay on the order. Wonder if he will send out a new update to his staff?

Comment

Fwiw I’ve never liked anything hornady makes. But you would think he wouldn't jump the gun on the issue so to speak If it’s not official. Hopefully Remington and atk/federal will do differently

Comment

Working...
                                X