Grayson/Cooke/Fannin Co

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grayson/Cooke/Fannin Co

Hey guys I haven’t seen a Grayson area county post. I finally have a few deer on camera for the first time in 2 months. My clover is coming in well and my brassica plot is coming up too! Anyone else doing well out here? Finally have some forward motion for the first time in a while!
    Attached Files

Glad your plots are coming in! I don't usually see older bucks until Halloween. Then you never know. I do have a nice heavy 8 coming through from time to time. He may make low 140s. Fingers crossed more mature bucks wonder in soon.

Comment

Yes sir! Looking forward to the cooler weather and new deer on camera

Comment

Grayson/Cooke/Fannin Co

Hey my brother and I hunt Cooke county not far from Gainesville. Nothing but doe until 1 week ago. Bucks are making random appearances right now. Hoping things start to pickup In next few weeks. This is my first time on this lease, never hunted this area before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tagging for the ride. I will be living vicariously through you all!

Comment

Originally posted by hunt3469 View Post
            Hey my brother and I hunt Cooke county not far from Gainesville. Nothing but doe until 1 week ago. Bucks are making random appearances right now. Hoping things start to pickup In next few weeks. This is my first time on this lease, never hunted this area before.

Where are you at? I’m around Sivells Bend.

Comment

Hang on its fixing to change soon

Comment

Yeah first time up here as well. Usually hunt a lot in the hill county.

Comment

We aren’t far across the river from Sivells Bend. Nothing but young bucks and doe in the fields right now. Seems our older bucks hang pretty tight in timber feeding on acorns this time of year. I’m guessing they will start cruising here pretty soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                    Where are you at? I’m around Sivells Bend.

Don’t know really any of the areas around here. Our lease is off of FM 371. Don’t know if that close to you or not. Shoot me a text anytime 903-701-2701 Zach

Comment

View for this evening. Me and my 5 year old are waiting for pigs.

Comment

I'm in Grayson btw. Good luck everyone!

Comment

Grayson here. Had some bucks in August but they have vanished. Nothing but pigs coming in now.

Comment

Heck ya 3469 hood you and the boy have a good weekend. I had deer on camera 1 day and gone the next. Waiting for that cool front Wednesday

Comment

We are seeing bucks with messed up/poor antlers. Wonder if it’s due to that big freeze because that is not normally what we see at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X