Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stars in the Sky: A Hunting Story

Out on Netflix today!

Just watched it. Not a bad show. Steve is a pretty good guy, you can tell he has lived in New York, but still would not mind hunting with him someday. Not many people who have live in New York, I would say that about.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
      Just watched it. Not a bad show. Steve is a pretty good guy, you can tell he has lived in New York, but still would not mind hunting with him someday. Not many people who have live in New York, I would say that about.
      I think outside of NYC, new York is just a bunch of country bumpkins. could be wrong, ive never been. just what ive heard

Comment

You get out of the big city and you will find some really good folks up there

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
          I think outside of NYC, new York is just a bunch of country bumpkins. could be wrong, ive never been. just what ive heard
          I can see that, but still Yankees. When went to Tillamook Oregon, it was like being Lufkin or somewhere, in the eastern part of Texas. I was very surprised and enjoyed being there. I would assume that once you get away from the big cities in most states, that people are more sensible, logical, good people. So far, most everyone I have met from the north east, I could only be around for about 15 minutes. Except for one guy I knew from Connecticut, Chad was a great guy.

98% to 99% of the people I have met from the north east, are constantly, trying to tell people down here, how we do everything wrong. Then their accents. Usually after 15 minutes, I am ready to by them a ticket home. Now, I don't know what parts of what states those people are from, so I don't know if any of them were from rural areas.

I think Steve said he grew up in Minnesota, somewhere way north, but not north east. His brother on that show, the guy with the ranch, seems like a pretty good guy. Actually both of his brothers seem like good people. If only I had a brother, who was not married to a crazy, nut job, liberal idiot, and doing his best to follow her craziness. Years ago, I used to love going hunting with my brother. But he moved to Dallas, married a liberal nut job and it's changed him, he will never be who he used to be. He/they do not fit in or get along with the rest of the family. It seems liberalism, is very common in large cities all over the country, even Texas.

Comment

Just watched. Really well done.

Comment

Very good show very well done great message. Highly recommend it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Worth the time. He tells a good story.

Comment

Steve is a marketing machine, still my favorite hunting show. I will say he is starting to hang with skippies lately.

Comment

Originally posted by bbbuck View Post
                    Steve is a marketing machine, still my favorite hunting show. I will say he is starting to hang with skippies lately.
                    skippies?

Stars in the Sky is fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post

You are correct, you don’t have to get very far out of the big city before you run into a very conservative and republican voting demographic

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                        Very good show very well done great message. Highly recommend it.

Same here!

Comment

I really enjoyed this show. Recommend it.

Comment

Watched this today and loved it, thought I would bring it back to the top!

Comment

Watching now. Didn’t know about it until this thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X