Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good deal!

Comment

Good luck to you! I work in the Corp office at Quanta Services and NLC is one of our Operating Units.

Comment

Glad to hear it is going well! After 12 years of running a company, school should be a breeze for ya!

Comment

I started lineman school at 48 yrs old in 2014. I’ve been with Oncor Electric ever since I graduated. Lol. I just wish I had started out of high school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I went back to school at 30. Man was I ever nervous. Everything turned out good. Seems the older you get, the more serious and determined you are. Keep it up, don’t look back.

Comment

Originally posted by smokeless View Post
              I went back to school at 30. Man was I ever nervous. Everything turned out good. Seems the older you get, the more serious and determined you are. Keep it up, don’t look back.
              That is 100% accurate.. I was always a B/C student because I didnt study but I am a good test taker.. This go round I actually have studied and I am making all As..

Comment

Originally posted by bcmuzzy View Post
                I started lineman school at 48 yrs old in 2014. I’ve been with Oncor Electric ever since I graduated. Lol. I just wish I had started out of high school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Wow that is awesome. I am hoping I can get on with oncor.. I am within range of 4 different hubs in the DFW area living in Aledo..

Comment

Glad to hear its going well!

Comment

Working...
                  X