3 Years...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 Years...

I haven't logged onto TBH in probably 3 months, life has been throwing a bunch my way and I have been so busy that I have had very little time to do any surfing on the web. I have missed the place. I haven't even logged on to talk smack about the Golf Tourney next weekend, I have let my boy DC handle that.

3 years ago today John Lee, "Tuthdoc", as he was known here passed away. The tears have stopped shedding, but the sadness and hurt is still there. I am sure my emotions are about the same as all of you who have gone through similar circumstances. I keep waiting for the phone to ring and see "John Cell" on my caller ID, or hear the door open at his house and hear, "What's Up Chief?" I keep waiting, and 3 years ago today I did not think I would have the strength to carry on, but I was able to get on with life, the same life that has pulled me away from this place that John loved so much.

I will never forget that day or the kindness and compassion that was shown to the family by the Green Screen. I have said this many times, but Thank You will never seem like enough. It is crazy typing this how much the emotions come flooding back? I just felt like on this 3rd Anniversary, it was time to log in and post about the man who meant so much to me, Gone but Never Forgotten!!!

Miss You Paw-In-Law, Tie me a Big One to a Tree!!!

I wasn't around here when he passed, but I did see the lasting memory he left on everbody that was. I have since gone and read a bunch of things he had to say and now I wish I could have met him, if nothing else at least on the green screen.

Comment

Some just leave this earth way, way to early, Tuthdoc being one of them.

Comment

I was thinking the other day about you Matt. Knew I hadn't seen you around here in a while.

Thanks for the reminder about Doc.

RIP John.

Click image for larger version

Name:	John & Matt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	24076246

Comment

R.I.P. John

Name:	PEPSICAP.jpg
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	24076247

Comment

I'm going to drink a Pepsi in Doc's honor tonight

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

I thought about John many times on our Borderlands Photo Safari because the TD stickers reside on much of the camera gear that was in tow. Thanks for the reminder. We're thinking about you and the blondes today, Matt.
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

I sure miss his knowledge. Loved reading his posts.

I'll never forget the afternoon we sat and talked for an hour or so at triple edge in daton.

Comment

Matt,
                    Wish I could have actually met him in person, I feel like I did, as I'm sure many others here that read his posts and "hunted" with him on the green screen. Sorry man, nothing can replace those types of relationships, we just move on and try to build others. He and your dad have instilled great things in you to carry and pass on.

Nothing but love for you and your family.

I figure we'll be seeing you up this way more often soon...holler let's play golf or go eat or something.

Comment

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337892830.579528.jpg
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	24076260
                      I go back and read all his threads about twice a year. So much good stuff in there.
                      Take care.

Comment

RIP amigo!

Comment

I was telling someone about John just the other day, and wondering when the anniversary was. I knew it was about this time because we closed on our house the day of the funeral. His Bownanza name tag still rides on the visor of my huntin truck.

I thought about your ugly mug too the other day when I found my Gartruck magnet! You still there?
                          Last edited by Dale Moser; 05-24-2012, 03:08 PM.

Comment

I met him one day briefly at banana bend archery shooting 3d. He was a great guy to talk to and as many i miss his trail camera photo posts and all his knowledge.
                            RIP John "tuthdoc"

Comment

God Bless you and your family.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X