Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garage Door Repair Needed (North FW/Alliance)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garage Door Repair Needed (North FW/Alliance)

Does anyone know someone reputtable who does garage door repair in the DFW area. We had something get stuck in the trac while opening last night and let's say did a pretty good number on it. Thanks for the help

Anyone

Comment

Yep. Call Derek at 817-504-5919. He does repairs. He works at Texas Motor Speedway, and he is a great guy. Might not be able to call you till lunchtime or when he gets off but just leave a message. He will call you back. Tell him Larry from T.M.Signs referred ya to him.

Comment

another good option, if Derek cant get to it is to call CD Holley at 817-454-6004, he's who I trust to do work for my mom.. and he is a trusted friend and fellow bowhunter. Wont steer you wrong. Tell him Josh Neff sent you.

Comment

Thanks guys much apprecited

Comment

I can fix your door. Gimme a shout at 817-994-3374.

Comment

(817) 831-1227 Fort Worth Location
              or
              Hollywood provides installation and repair of garage doors, garage door openers to all of Dallas/Fort Worth. Carriage style, wood, steel and glass garage doors

Hollywood Overhead Door Company. It's my wife's familys business that should be able to take care of you.

Comment

Originally posted by scott123456789 View Post
                (817) 831-1227 Fort Worth Location
                or
                Hollywood provides installation and repair of garage doors, garage door openers to all of Dallas/Fort Worth. Carriage style, wood, steel and glass garage doors

Hollywood Overhead Door Company. It's my wife's familys business that should be able to take care of you.
                I love the resources of TBH! In under 40 minutes from me pulling up to my house to the time John was gone, my spring was replaced for $150.
                I got quotes up to twice that amount!
                I would probably try it myself next time, since I've seen it done once, but that's only if I have the time.
                Thanks Scott123456789 for posting this up!

Comment

Working...
                X