Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goldee’s BBQ Ft Worth

Anyone tried this place? Sounds good.

I’ve eaten there and they are really good in my opinion. All their food is great but the brisket is probably the best I’ve ever eaten!!! Ribs are really good too!

Comment

Originally posted by xdaryl View Post
      I’ve eaten there and they are really good in my opinion. All their food is great but the brisket is probably the best I’ve ever eaten!!! Ribs are really good too!
      Thanks

Thinking of making the trip over to em

Comment

Too expensive. They are in the old Kenneth's BBQ building.

Comment

Goldee’s BBQ Ft Worth

It’s about the same price as most good bbq joints unless your used to Spring Creek BBQ.

Comment

It’s about the same price as most good bbq joints unless your used to Spring Creek BBQ.
            Define GOOD bbq joints. I eat at plenty of hole in the wall joints that aren't $25/lb for brisket. And by plenty I mean I'm down to about two But I aint paying that. Heck, it's a bunch of kids that don't want to work more than a couple of days/week.

Comment

^^^

Hole in the wall joints nothing better. But I saw this place and read the article in DMN saying it was good.

As far as kids not wanting to work but 3 days a week, hell I’ll take that anyday if I can pay my bills. It’s called supply and demand.

Apparently their product is good as referenced by xdaryl, so I’m gonna try it. You don’t have to eat there everyday so splurge and enjoy.

Comment

In 2017 the wife and I did the Texas Monthly top 50, ate at nearly of them, in 62 days. It was a lot of fun. Cheapest brisket was $16. Most expensive was Wagyu at Mueller's in Taylor. It was $25 iirc and it was the absolute best brisket I had ever had.

Goldee's is over priced from what i hear and every time I go they are sold out by around 1, so I end up at Hurtado's in Arlington, which was a little less expensive, but very good. The kids running the joint were great to talk to though and i applaud what they are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
                  ^^^

Hole in the wall joints nothing better. But I saw this place and read the article in DMN saying it was good.

As far as kids not wanting to work but 3 days a week, hell I’ll take that anyday if I can pay my bills. It’s called supply and demand.

Apparently their product is good as referenced by xdaryl, so I’m gonna try it. You don’t have to eat there everyday so splurge and enjoy.
                  Gourmet BBQ. Who would a thunk it?

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                    In 2017 the wife and I did the Texas Monthly top 50, ate at nearly of them, in 62 days. It was a lot of fun. Cheapest brisket was $16. Most expensive was Wagyu at Mueller's in Taylor. It was $25 iirc and it was the absolute best brisket I had ever had.

Goldee's is over priced from what i hear and every time I go they are sold out by around 1, so I end up at Hurtado's in Arlington, which was a little less expensive, but very good. The kids running the joint were great to talk to though and i applaud what they are doing.
                    I'd like to try Hurtado's but they have strange hours also it seems?

Comment

I’ve got Hurtado’s on my list to try as well.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        I'd like to try Hurtado's but they have strange hours also it seems?
                        I agree but the probably make all they need during lunch hour. I got there around 1:30 pm on a Friday and bought the last of 3 of their items. Good stuff. They put a Hispanic twist on their dishes. I have been back a few times!

Comment

I’ve got Hurtado’s on my list to try as well.
                          X2

Comment

Overpriced and sold out by 1....

Rethink that one.

Comment

Originally posted by bdubb View Post
                              Overpriced and sold out by 1....

Rethink that one.

I’d say if they are selling out in 2 hours they aren’t overpriced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X