It only takes one time...d$#n thief!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It only takes one time...d$#n thief!

One of Jasper county's finest made off with my Bersa Thunder .380 and 3 boxes of ammo during the early morning hours this morning. I've lived here for nearly 18 years and have never had any problems. The one time I forget to lock my truck.....d@&n it! They are brave whoever they are, my truck is parked 15 feet from my front door.

I happened to be in Lufkin when I noticed it was gone so I made a trip over to Academy and left with a new side piece.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Sorry for your loss. I hope you reported it to the law where it happened.

Comment

Hate a thief.

Comment

Hope they get caught

Comment

Gotta take them with you or lock them up. Lots of lockable console vaults available. Just put one in my truck.

KAT!

Comment

That bites Corey. I'm sorry. Very bold move as you say so close to your door.
            Any of the neighbors have cams?

Comment

another gun on the street plus free ammunition
              Last edited by whitetailfanatic; 03-07-2021, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Hopefully the thief shoots himself with it.

Comment

Those bastages can smell guns and unlocked doors !
                  Like a truffle sniffing pig.

Comment

I feel your pain I had 2 Rem 700s stolen out my truck early Jan went to doctor in Houston they were on my back seat under my jacket I didn’t know they were gone for a bit.I had a bottle of coke on my front passenger seat I don’t drink coke I couldn’t figure how it got there.I figured I was tripping I’m on a lot of meds.About an hour later I needed something off my back seat I pulled jacket up and my guns were gone.I guess they figured if you go to the doc your going to be there for a while.Police said it happens every day they are professional thieves.That really hurt my feelings I know there just guns but that hurt my soul and dang it I just can’t find replacement 700s old 243 and tactical 308. I bought a savage and it shoots good but doesn’t feel the same.I hope you get yours back.

Comment

Been there , mine were taken out of my house tho . Hope ya get it back or the ***** shoots himself with it .

Comment

Locking doesn’t do anything

My truck lock was like butter to the thief and a screwdriver who wanted some stuff in my truck
                        Even slit my tire with my own knife for jolly good time
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                          That bites Corey. I'm sorry. Very bold move as you say so close to your door.

Any of the neighbors have cams?
                          Unfortunately no, no cameras around. Talked to my neighbor and they made off with a few of his tools and a few packs of pork chops and steaks he had in his deep freezer on his porch.

And as luck would have it the paper that I have my serial numbers written on is gone but that's unrelated to the gun being stole. Time to make an electronic list. I traded for the .380 here on TBH several years ago so I may be able to track down the serial number thru the member here.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X