This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Oktx ... we need a Rolodex on Aisle # “4th” errrr 4 please .. [emoji41][emoji23]
    It aint like it used to be Smart!

Keep the rolodex handy!

Comment

I am pumped up fellas. After passing on my season tickets last year and sitting it out, I got signed up today for this upcoming season. I will be back in Kyle Field (same seats) with the family this fall.

Comment

Looks like Howard got his 5th ⭐️ today [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
          I am pumped up fellas. After passing on my season tickets last year and sitting it out, I got signed up today for this upcoming season. I will be back in Kyle Field (same seats) with the family this fall.

Can’t wait to be in a stadium atmosphere again was missed last year no doubt

Comment

What makes y'all think full crowds will be allowed? Nothing else is currently anywhere near even 50%.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

College Football National Signing Day and Recruiting Talk

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              What makes y'all think full crowds will be allowed? Nothing else is currently anywhere near even 50%.

Del Conte said on Twitter yesterday, the plan is to be at 100% capacity... after somebody asked him if fans were going to be allowed with most folks being vaccinated by next season.

Comment

Assuming.

Half at best. I'm not getting it.

Comment

College Football National Signing Day and Recruiting Talk

Assuming.

Half at best. I'm not getting it.

They are assuming and you are guessing.... they both carry the same weight.

Comment

Plans are for 100% capacity but that may likely require wearing a face covering. I think the expectation is by the end of August we should be vaccinated or have herd immunity or not give a **** anymore.

Comment

Plans are for 100% capacity but that may likely require wearing a face covering. I think the expectation is by the end of August we should be vaccinated or have herd immunity or not give a **** anymore.

I haven’t given a **** for some time now.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                        I haven’t given a **** for some time now.

That makes two of us!

Comment

The fire ants are stirring as their rankings are changing. It appears Blue is now the No.1 RB, nationally.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            The fire ants are stirring as their rankings are changing. It appears Blue is now the No.1 RB, nationally.
                            He's a good one. Looks like the Aggies will not take a RB in 2022 based off the success of the 2020 and 2021 classes.

Some of these unranked kids that sit really high with Fisher and his staff are fixing to have some 4 and 5 star rankings. I hear Connor Weigman is fixing to take a huge bump as well.

Comment

He's a good one. Looks like the Aggies will not take a RB in 2022 based off the success of the 2020 and 2021 classes.

Some of these unranked kids that sit really high with Fisher and his staff are fixing to have some 4 and 5 star rankings. I hear Connor Weigman is fixing to take a huge bump as well.
                              He bumped up a few spots, Klubnik made the biggest move at QB.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X