J.T. Richard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J.T. Richard

Does anyone have a picture of one of the bows that he made?

I was describing it to my hunting buddies but a picture would be great.

Thanks.

Mike

I remember JT and his bows. I wish I could have gotten one of them. He told me to come to his shop and he would help me build my own but I never got to do it. He was a really nice fellow and his bows were very special if you were capable of shooting with either hand. I wish I could find one for sale. I would snatch it up!!

Comment

JT did not make a lot of them. I assume you are talking about the glass bow that shot right or left handed. He made some great selfbows also. The glass bows where held in the center and had a small shelf and sight window on each side of the hand. You just switched bow hands without flopping the bow end to end. Yes he was Great friend, inventer , and bow maker not to mention many other things. I miss my old friend and will every time I get in the truck he sold me. Arvin

Comment

I work with his son. I'll see if I can get by there this week and take a picture of one.

Comment

Originally posted by ptaylortx View Post
          I work with his son. I'll see if I can get by there this week and take a picture of one.
          Thank you

Comment

Working...
          X