No announcement yet.

Jason Garrett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still the richest Franchise, win or lose. Jerry can just laugh all the way to the bank. The only way it will change is if people stop going to the games and buying the merchandise.

Comment

As long as JJ is involved the team will NEVER change. Look at what Jimmy Johnson was doing and JJ messed that all up. Hire a GM and let that person hire the coaching staff. If you think the franchise makes money now, just look at WHAT it could make winning games/Superbowls...

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
        While I don’t disagree with y’all, but whoever replaces him will be more of the same. Jerry doesn’t want a strong minded demanding coach. I say let him stay.

True this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
          No doubt he will not be coaching Dallas next year, I hope they just let him go right now and get it over with, I thought he could get it done but obviously I was way wrong.
          It wouldn't surprise me if he stays. JJ likes him. The problem is JJ, this is his team. he picked the talent, coaches, all the moving parts have his finger print. Jimmy Johnson told him he couldn't win a SB without him....looks like he is right.

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
            Sad thing is that wr trade gonna cost them a top 10 pick when its all said and done.
            Yeah....that's beginning to sink in.

Comment

Originally posted by hero_moneybags View Post
              Cowboys need Wade back.

No just no......that dude was softer than the Pillsbury doughboy as a head coach.

Comment

when jerry lets garrett go finally garrett will just retire and not coach another team he treats it just like a regular job with no asperiations

Comment

The one that needs to be fired is the owner that thinks he can find talent. I'm good with it though. Like watching them go down the toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
                    Sad thing is that wr trade gonna cost them a top 10 pick when its all said and done.
                    Yep! I’m afraid it’s going to be a while before things get turned around.

Comment

That trade may suck if there is a good QB in the top 10, not sure if there is. I think the talent is here with the exception of the QB, look what McVay did with Fisher's team. Jerry is going to have to pull the check book out to hire a good coach, he needs to let Will McClay run the team or he needs to hire another GM, if Stephen steps up to the plate just maybe it will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertt View Post
                        What other coach would play for Jerry?
                        Not anyone that has a set of ballz!

Comment

The boys are gonna lose out and also lose out on a top draft pick. Freakin, Joey Galloway deal 2.0!

Comment

That trade may suck if there is a good QB in the top 10, not sure if there is. I think the talent is here with the exception of the QB, look what McVay did with Fisher's team. Jerry is going to have to pull the check book out to hire a good coach, he needs to let Will McClay run the team or he needs to hire another GM, if Stephen steps up to the plate just maybe it will happen.
                            Kind of my thoughts too. I don't care about the trade, it does suck that we are talking about a 1st rounder but, we got a top 10 talent in Cooper (Who is still just 24 yrs old) and the boom/bust factor of top 10 picks is real. I think we made the smarter choice to lock down a position we desperately needed help in. If I thought there was a top tier QB in the top 10 this next draft maybe I'd be more upset but I don't see one.

This team never gets better than average with this coach though. Awful play calling and no accountability held to his staff or players.

Comment

The general consensus is that the QB and receiver class this next year is kinda weak....with the Cowboys leaning toward receiver in the first round, Amari was not a bad take early.. And Amari was not bad last night.. I'm still good with the trade if getting a No 1 receiver with that pick was the endgame like the Cowboys front office said. They just did it 6 months early

The top QB is the guy from Oregon, Justin Herbert, who has been called a Brock Osweiler starter kit. I think the Cowboys keep Dak for $500K through his 5th year and then shoot for a QB in 2020.

Last edited by Smart; 11-06-2018, 08:35 AM.

Comment

They are gonna watch the Raider's pick a stud player with their top 5 pick they would have had. They could have used it to draft an actual qb. Only Jerry could do such a idiotic thing. I have said it since they started him. He's a back up qb plain and simple. They will never win with anything worth talking about with DAK. He misses wide open receivers running down the field. If it wasn't for the threat of Zeke and the o-line the last 2 years they would be the browns.

Comment

Working...
                                X