No announcement yet.

Inserts vs Outserts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't shoot FMJ based on one experience. But if I had to, I'd definitely use outserts. I had one fail with the HIT inserts. User error? Maybe. Either way it failed.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

big fan of these

All adjustable items can be cut to your specifications for an additional charge. Call 980-429-2070 for details.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
        What’s the draw length?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Using the wingspan calculation it's 26.5. I thought it longer than that though.

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
          When I use their arrow shaft selector, those don't come up for my arrows.

Comment

It's actually th FX7, not 6. Not sure if that matters

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
              Well I thought it was 28, but not sure now. I now for sure the arrows are 28 inches. I will double check when I get back home.
              I measured it on the arrow drawing back and it's 27

Comment

Inserts vs Outserts

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                It's actually th FX7, not 6. Not sure if that matters

It matters, a one inch change in brace will definitely have an effect on spine. If your draw length is truly 27” then you can run a much shorter arrow than you currently use and do some front loading on the 340.

Comment

It matters, a one inch change in brace will definitely have an effect on spine. If your draw length is truly 27” then you can run a much shorter arrow than you currently use and do some front loading on the 340.

My arrow now just clears the shelf of my bow. If I cut off a inch and add the 75 grain outsert would I still be good on my spine? That would put the end of my arrow about mid shelf.

Comment

If your current arrow are 28” long and clear the front of the riser then your draw length is not 27”. Check your cam, it’s modular and will help you verify the draw length of the rig.

Comment

If your current arrow are 28” long and clear the front of the riser then your draw length is not 27”. Check your cam, it’s modular and will help you verify the draw length of the rig.

The more I look the more I'm confusing myself. The module on the cam says 7, on Obsessions 2019 book, it says that is a 28.5 inch draw. The arrow is 28 from end to end, 28 1/4 end to nock throat. My draw, I had my wife sharpie a arrow above the throat of the grip, then measured that.

Comment

Working...
                      X