No announcement yet.

Amazon Prime Day Camera pricing Glitch - Missed opportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That picture is pure insane. You know dam good and well that person is selling those for retail and making a huge profit.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by chongo View Post
      Found this on FB.

I’m on the ethical fence on this. One side of it is buying a product at the price it’s offered for but, also knowing full well it’s a mistake and taking advantage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Lol
      Maybe from a mom and pop place but not at all from a multi billion dollar company like amazon, Sony, Nikon, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Stickslinger92 View Post
        Goodness! That is true as well. I can understand that as I had the same thought. Would have been super tough not to hit "check out" though.

Someone scored a Canon 800 f/5.6 for $94. I would have been very conflicted had I come across that deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I remember years ago there was a huge pricing error and tons of electronics were listed for pennies.

All orders were promptly cancelled. Wonder how that would've played out with how quick items are shipped today

Comment

Just wow....

Comment

Amazon prices are very competitive. Price affects the chances of winning a Buy Box. Still, it is also one of the main factors influencing a buyer's final decision to buy from you or choose another seller. Amazon's pricing model is based on keeping prices as low as possible for the buyer. This means that product prices can change many times, even within a single day.

Comment

Originally posted by WiliamKennedi View Post
                Amazon prices are very competitive. Price affects the chances of winning a Buy Box. Still, it is also one of the main factors influencing a buyer's final decision to buy from you or choose another seller. Amazon's pricing model is based on keeping prices as low as possible for the buyer. This means that product prices can change many times, even within a single day.
                Yeah well they don't change em like this but once in a almost never and not on purpose.
                What was your point again.....?

Comment

Boycott amazon they pay employees 4k travel expense for abortions

Comment

How in the world did this get found and bumped up?

Comment

Originally posted by highspeed View Post
                      How in the world did this get found and bumped up?
                      TBH bot? lol

Comment

I need this deal

Comment

Working...
                        X