Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our family is in continual prayer for both Courtney and Jenn also the little ones<><

Comment

Prayers continuing for All of those involved in this fight.

Comment

Continued prayers for you all. Keep fighting!

Comment

Prayer continues

Comment

Originally posted by sticshooter View Post
            Our family is in continual prayer for both Courtney and Jenn also the little ones<><
            Yes, not giving up on you ladies. Thank you Jenn for your extraordinary effort and presence, few folks could do what you have done for Courtney. I can’t wait to meet you at bonanza!!

Comment

I'm going to leave this right here

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bImcBbYMI4I"]Awesome God - Helen Baylor,"WOW Gospel 2000" - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Prayers up for Jenn. The lady has got to be exhausted. LORD give her strength.
                Continue LORD to heal Courtney. Bless Brandon and Jenn with persevering strength. Continue LORD in binding us together for your purpose.

Comment

Warriors, please pray for strength for Jennifer. I just know God will raise Courtney up from this affliction, but Satan is fighting hard to keep God's Word from her. He's waging war with Jennifer. She can win this with everyone's help and prayer.

Satan, we bind you from Jennifer and we give her a heart open for God. Leave her Satin. God, give her strength and renew in her a strong Spirit, a Spirit of Love and You Word that she may deliver it boldly to Courtney... that Courtney will hear and be raised up. In the name of Jesus our Lord we bind you Satan, and in the name of the same Jesus we call on our God and Father, Amen.

Comment

Amen! Prayers up for Courtney, Jenn, Brandon, the kids, and all the medical staff involved. My the Lord provide them with the strength and guidance needed to heal Courtney and get her home to her kids.

Comment

Continued prayers.

There's almost 91,000 views on this thread. Good way to count the prayers.

Comment

Praying for her and all involved!

Comment

Early morning prayers for Courtney.

Comment

Prayers for to peaceful night and great day

Comment

Morning prayers for Courtney, Jenn, Brandon, and families.

Comment

Lord we come before this morning and repent of our sins
                                We thank you for your ever lasting love and protection for those who believe and seek you
                                We rebuke any evil from our mind, eyes or ears , words of faith from our mouth are used as swords to battle evil
                                We ask you for help with our friends Courtney, Jenn and Brandon in there battle ,please renew there minds, body and spirit to continue this battle with evil
                                We will continue to PRAISE YOU in all circumstances good or bad FOR YOU ALONE ARE THE ULTIMATE HEALER THAT GIVES LIFE
                                IN Jesus Holy name AMEN

Comment

Working...
                                X