Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lord we repent of our sins and thank you for your miraculous glory.
    Lord your word speaks promises of healing and restoration and I thank you for miracles you still perform today. Today I claim those promises over my friend Courtney and believe in the healing power of faith and prayer and ask you to begin your mighty work in the life of my friend. Please reach down and surround her with super natural peace, strength and healing, give her faith to believe that all things are possible for you. Protect her from Satan's lies and discouragement and let her miraculous healing begin. We will continue to walk by our faith in YOU Lord and not by our clouded sight.
    AMEN

Comment

Night time prayers going up high for Courtney!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
          Satan came to kill, steal, and destroy but JESUS came to give life and give it abundantly! I agree with my brother in JESUS all might name!
          Where 2 or more are gathered in His name, there will He be. In JESUS name

Comment

More prayers going up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Still praying

Comment

Lord we pray your wonderful healing hand upon Courtney tonight.

Comment

Continued prayers for everyone. The note from her kiddo a couple days ago has been burnt into my mind. Fight Courtney!!

Comment

Keep fighting Courtney! Our house is on bended knee tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lord we ask you to lay Healing Hands on Courtney and in Your name we ask for the power of Grace to be with her and Her family. In Your name Amen.

Comment

So many more prayers sent...

Comment

fight ... fight ... fight . Fight

Pray ... pray ... pray ... pray

Comment

Lord ,
                            We put this in your hands, please give this lady your healing grace. Her family and friends need her. Give her the strength and will to come back from this. Give her family comfort and strength .

Comment

Sending prayers again this morning. This thread has got me praying not only for Courtney but everything alot lately.

Comment

Prayers this morning

Comment

Working...
                                X