No announcement yet.

Repulsive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many people now aren't just "offended," but they "take it upon themselves to be offended." Like the movement to change the name of the Washington Redskins, for example.

Did you hear about Lowe's "wall"? A Lowe's erected a blank wall in their parking lot, and set up an activity where kids could decorate ceramic tiles and mount them on the wall. The mortar, etc. was furnished. Eventually, the idea was, the wall would be completely covered with ceramic tiles decorated by the neighborhood kids.

The idea was to demonstrate how easy and fun it was to do your own tile as a home improvement project.

What happened? A bunch of local hispanics thought it was "offensive" because it was a "wall," and that symbolized the wall that Trump wanted to build on the border. So they insisted that Lowe's tear it down, which they obediently did. Give me a freaking break.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
      [ATTACH]868855[/ATTACH]
      Exactly! Proud folks don't hide behind masks!!!
      Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
      Gonna leave this heat. Maybe some tin foil hats will be removed... she has a valid point..
      https://www.facebook.com/WorldCloudL...9970963460423/
      That was awesomeness! We must be related......lol.....the world aint ending.....duh! The tin foil hats, opposing views by two whacked out extremists, etc, etc! Thats gonna rock my world?....nope I ain't the one....COME ON MAN!!!! LOL great piece you shared!!!

Comment

Gonna leave this heat. Maybe some tin foil hats will be removed... she has a valid point..

Nailed it! She was awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          NAILED IT!! Absolutely PRICELESS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruark View Post
            So many people now aren't just "offended," but they "take it upon themselves to be offended." Like the movement to change the name of the Washington Redskins, for example.

Did you hear about Lowe's "wall"? A Lowe's erected a blank wall in their parking lot, and set up an activity where kids could decorate ceramic tiles and mount them on the wall. The mortar, etc. was furnished. Eventually, the idea was, the wall would be completely covered with ceramic tiles decorated by the neighborhood kids.

The idea was to demonstrate how easy and fun it was to do your own tile as a home improvement project.

What happened? A bunch of local hispanics thought it was "offensive" because it was a "wall," and that symbolized the wall that Trump wanted to build on the border. So they insisted that Lowe's tear it down, which they obediently did. Give me a freaking break.
            That was just a front. In reality, they didn't want to lose the tile jobs in their handyman business!

Comment

Comment

Yupp. Pretty much

Comment

Ahh, the butthurt and talking points flow through both sides like a mountain stream!

The only things getting ridiculous are the fringes, and BOY has the internet given them a voice.

The BLM people haven't taken the time to think it through or respect themselves, and on the other side you have people from Dallas (who's grandparents probably moved there in the 1950s from Ohio) waving rebel flags.

It'd be a comedy show if it didn't have reprocussions.

Comment

That woman knows what's up.

It would be nice if that thought process was more prevalent in all stratifications of our society.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      Exactly! Proud folks don't hide behind masks!!!

That was awesomeness! We must be related......lol.....the world aint ending.....duh! The tin foil hats, opposing views by two whacked out extremists, etc, etc! Thats gonna rock my world?....nope I ain't the one....COME ON MAN!!!! LOL great piece you shared!!!

Read this with one eye open after 1 too many and still have to agree with you...

Comment

Don't worry guys I just placed a order for several cases of King sized Snickers bars, I will happily share them will also my TBH friends

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both sides are shameful.

The KKK - nazi guys are idiots but those BLM and Antiwhatever folks trying to erase history kinda makes the hair stand up on my neck.

Gather them all up and put them in Texas stadium with a crate of machetes.
                          Then drown what ever is left the next morning

I agree Buff but put it on pay per view then give the $$ to the homeless vets

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post

My neighbors are crazy Yankee city ppl. We're harmonious when we don't talk.

Comment

Originally posted by d_e_smith View Post
                                My neighbors are crazy Yankee city ppl. We're harmonious when we don't talk.
                                Good point.
                                Everyone different must die.

Comment

Working...
                                X