Coleto Creek 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coleto Creek 2016

Put in for the first time ever and got drawn for a weekend in December, compartment C. Anyone else from the gs hunting out there this year? I would love to get some advice.

We have hunted out there the last 2 years....Haven't heard anything yet this year so maybe we didn't get drawn.

Comment

I'm out there Nov 25-27. We've been picked probably 8 of the last 10 years for this hunt. Always request that area. the problem with us getting picked for Thanksgiving weekend is my twins are back from college for the first time that week. Gotta get this cleared with the wife before I make the payment. I can give some ideas on how and where to set-up. you'll enjoy it if you've never been there.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypress Hunter View Post
        I can give some ideas on how and where to set-up. you'll enjoy it if you've never been there.
        This will be our first time. Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

I sent you a PM with my contact information. Call me closer to the hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypress Hunter View Post
            I sent you a PM with my contact information. Call me closer to the hunt.
            Got it and will do. Thanks.

Comment

That unit has some really cool terrain and can be hunted with any style you prefer. We didn't put in this year, but hopefully will again in the next couple of years. Good luck and keep us posted!

Comment

Working...
              X