DCNF controlled burns!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DCNF controlled burns!

So it's looking like all my normal spots are projected to be burned, all but one which is basically in the middle of my other spots. This area is close to 500 acres I'd say but everything around it will be burnt. Has anyone had any first had experience with how the burns have helped/hurt you? Post away. I love talking dcnf deer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

All the new growth that comes up after the burn will help. If they burn right before or during the season it's going to hurt as there will be no food or cover.

Comment

Originally posted by BW96 View Post
      So it's looking like all my normal spots are projected to be burned, all but one which is basically in the middle of my other spots. This area is close to 500 acres I'd say but everything around it will be burnt. Has anyone had any first had experience with how the burns have helped/hurt you? Post away. I love talking dcnf deer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Just got back from checking cams. We setup cameras in the beginning of July. I noticed a lot of areas already burned. Don't look at it as a bad thing. The deer will still travel they the areas. The only negative about it is that is makes it easier for curious hunters to make there way into your sweet spots. I'm going to start a new 2016-17 DCNF hunting thread and post some of my trail cam pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X