me TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Still no update.....

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Merc View Post
        Still no update.....

As much as I appreciate knowing we're all anxiously waiting these draws, we're making it worse on ourselves with the constant no-updates updates. #knockitoff [emoji29][emoji27]🤫🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NxSTexan View Post
          As much as I appreciate knowing we're all anxiously waiting these draws, we're making it worse on ourselves with the constant no-updates updates. #knockitoff [emoji29][emoji27][emoji2958][emoji1787]

#sharemypain #miserylovescompany

Comment

Originally posted by NxSTexan View Post
            What I was fortunate enough to draw this year I was notified at different times. One was a couple days after the draw - Laguna Reguge Archery, one was later that evening - e-postcard. There's sure to be some additional process for certain hunts that have standby or second draws.

Travis I had this same issue however, I found out my mail server was blocking/holding my notification email back after speaking with TPWD. Being a work email our mail server black listed the email and prevented it from being deliver to my inbox.

Two things I had to do to fix it.
            The first being adding TPWD_Public_Hunts@txfglss.com to my safe senders list.
            The second contacting the company’s IT to have them add that email address to the safe senders list as a whole.

I think if you still are not getting notifications, use a google mail account as they are more lenient on their spam rules.

This may be a better suggestion for all.
            Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by oxZeke View Post
              Travis I had this same issue however, I found out my mail server was blocking/holding my notification email back after speaking with TPWD. Being a work email our mail server black listed the email and prevented it from being deliver to my inbox.

Two things I had to do to fix it.

The first being adding TPWD_Public_Hunts@txfglss.com to my safe senders list.

The second contacting the company’s IT to have them add that email address to the safe senders list as a whole.

I think if you still are not getting notifications, use a google mail account as they are more lenient on their spam rules.

This may be a better suggestion for all.

Hope that helps.

I’ll double check that, it’s weird because the TPWD newsletters come through. Could be a case of user error.

Comment

Originally posted by Merc View Post
                #sharemypain #miserylovescompany

Last edited by NxSTexan; 10-16-2018, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Nothing yet.

Comment

GOTDANGIT HURRY UP TPWD!! lol

Comment

Isn't usually early afternoon?

Comment

I won everything, you all can stop waiting now!

Comment

Originally posted by travisn321 View Post
                          I won everything, you all can stop waiting now!

[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I get the TPWD newsletters but my draw notifications were in my junk mail. We've got all but one hunt out there fir draw today. Got notified we are on second draw for Richland creek north waterfowl. Someone want to drop out to help an old guy out? I can make up all kinds of sob stories if it will help. I'm old and this might be my last hunt with my youngest. I remember all the great hunts with my dad there in the sixties when he was alive. I remember back before they impounded the lake that was our family farm of 100 years. Pick one or I can make up more

Comment

I wonder if the drawings will be delayed because of the impending flood issue nearing Austin?

Comment

Just got a selection notice so they should all start coming in, everyone can start freaking out now!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X