2 Minute Gear Review: Option 6 Sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Minute Gear Review: Option 6 Sight

Alright fellas, I posted another 2 minute gear review video, this one featured the Option 6 Sight from Option Archery.

If you aren't familiar with this sight, it is a combination of a fixed pin slider and a multiple fixed pin setup all in one.

Let me know what y'all think!

2 Minute Gear Review Option 6 Sight

Good review and good sight. My oldest son and I have used them a lot.

My one complaint is when using the single pin at longer rangers that it will be towards the bottom of the housing. Just a different feel if you are used to shooting with your pin centered in the housing.

That said they are coming out with a new version. More of a traditional style slider sight... you will just have to remember to put it back to the "home" setting so the fixed pins are still calibrated correctly.

Comment

I shoot the option 6.

It’s a good sight and I like the slider, but only use the single pin for long range shots. I don’t use it any other time.

Comment

I have used an option 6 for several years. Good sight over all. Mine has the older gen pins, which arent' as bright. Their new site, the canyon pounder, launches january 1st. It keeps the slider pin centered in the housing. It also gives you two slider tapes so you can also use a "fixed" pin as a slider. Basically lets you get more yardage out of the sight. It also has an option for a much bigger bubble level, which i like.

Comment

Working...
        X