No announcement yet.

CNC router projects! who has one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am really thinking about buying one of these. For those that have them and used them, is there anything you wish you had done different? Size, brand, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
      I am really thinking about buying one of these. For those that have them and used them, is there anything you wish you had done different? Size, brand, etc?
      I wish I had done the XXL, but I am happy with the shapeoko.

Comment

I have not used the Shapeoko. I have the Inventables X-Carve.

I bought the 750x750 and also bought some upgrades through tbdcnc to stiffen up the y rails. I am happy with the product and am starting to work on some more upgrades that will help with clamping and what nots.
        The 750 model only gives you about 20 sq in to carve and I would like to have more but I didn't have the room in the shop for it.

Good luck with your purchase,

Drew

Comment

yes....I figured size was an issue, I don't want to go too big, but want big enough....lol

Comment

yes....I figured size was an issue, I don't want to go too big, but want big enough....lol
            So while I love my shapeoko, check out mill right.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgglkYSjZ60"]MillRight CNC Mega V Carving - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

The plasma version of the MillRight CNC Mega V cutting steel. The Mega V is coming to Kickstarter September 2019.

Comment

So are you ready for special requests/sales? I want one of those name signs done for a little boy's room.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewboy22 View Post
                  Cool logo!

Comment

Nice work, guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                      So are you ready for special requests/sales? I want one of those name signs done for a little boy's room.
                      Yeah I would like to give a named sign another try!

Comment

I'm super glad i stumbled across this post. I've been debating on whether or not to buy this exact same CNC router. I think you sold me on it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerod View Post
                          I'm super glad i stumbled across this post. I've been debating on whether or not to buy this exact same CNC router. I think you sold me on it!
                          do it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerod View Post
                            Do it!! Its fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                              Cool logo!
                              I had help

Comment

Cool thread and products. I might have missed some of the details as I am half asleep still. Are you folks doing this for fun or business?? If business, how is it going as far as demand??

Comment

Working...
                                X