No announcement yet.

Brick backsplash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put finishing touches on a shower today and the silicone I used matched the mortar on backsplash PERFECTLY. So I got the done stamp on it also with the range I think it turned out very nice!

Sealed the expansion gap all the way around
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Low Fence; 03-31-2023, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Man, that turned out really nice !!

Comment

Dang Kyle! Looks purdy good for an ol drip-shed hand! Good Huntin, and God Bless! Rusty

Comment

Great work Kyle!

Comment

I want something like that but wife thinks it would be too hard to clean

Comment

You Sir are a skilled artisan! I know some places sell brick “slices” that make similar installs less labor intensive due to not having to cut the bricks. In this case I assume the customer wanted an exact match.

How much of a gap is required for expansion in this type backsplash??

Comment

I use 1/16” horseshoe spacers around the perimeter witch gives 1/8”. That’s enough for uppers.

I’m have no clue how hard they will be to clean. They took sealer very well. So staining I don’t feel is a concern. Just the abrasive texture might be rough on items

Comment

A Master Craftsman at his best!

That's the kind of stove I'd like to have in my indoor kitchen some day.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

That looks fantastic!

Comment

Working...
                      X