School me on pressure washers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
    Good choice, Just a tip I was told long ago (not sure if it's true or not but I do it anyway) never let the pump run more then 3 minutes without letting the pressure off the gun.
    Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Originally posted by GreenZ View Post
      As far as the pressure vs paint on cars, it has more to do with the tip you use than the pressure of the machine.
      True to a point. I think it is a combination of how close you are to what you are cleaning, Plus the pressure and tip.

Comment

Went to electric, due to not running the gas one often enough !
        It never wanted to run when needed.

Comment

Buy once cry once cry once.
          I wouldn’t buy anything less than 3,500 psi with a Honda gx motor.
          Imo Electric sucks.
          Last edited by Rubi513; 03-31-2023, 04:46 PM.

Comment

I use all electrics anymore. The cords suck but I haven’t had one fail to start because of gummed up gas. My people don’t have to pull start them so even little girls can plug them in and get after it.

They make beefy electric ones if you want to spend the money.

Comment

I have a Ryobi electric that is going on 5 years old. No issues and is it a few times a month. They have the discs at Home Depot for sidewalks and driveways, wish I’d have known about them years ago. Mine is somewhere around 2200-2400 psi and it does everything I need it to do.

Comment

This is the one I have, I use it for simple things around the house. It’ll clean the driveway, cars, brick, and other small tasks. By no means is it a commercial unit but for the price and tasks I use it for I’m happy with it.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by STX_Shooter; 03-31-2023, 07:40 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Working...
                X